Weixin/Wechat sound problem

DDxue

Members
Mar 10, 2013
I tried google and the search function on this forum, but didn't find anything relating to my problem. I've got the m2 and wechat used to work perfectly. Since an update (I forgot which one, I was messing around with a few, but now back to the weekly chinese version [I'm in China], the sound is always in speaker mode and I can't get it in handset mode, no matter what I do, the sound is always coming from the speaker on the back.
Also I can't change the sound when I'm in Wechat, sometimes it works, but usually it doesn't. I'm now upgrading to 3.4.12 and I hope it will solve the problem, but in the last few updates it didn't got solved. I reported it to Wechat to, but no sign of them solving it. Anyone here with a suggestion? I installed the version from the xiaomi site, the full package and I think it worked only when I was on the monthly updated version. I can't find that version on the net though :(.

ps. I have a M2 bought in a store, the 32 gb version. I'll update the thread after the update, if the problem is solved or not

edit: problem still exists

I tried google and the search function on this forum, but didn't find anything relating to my problem. I've got the m2 and wechat used to work perfectly. Since an update (I forgot which one, I was messing around with a few, but now back to the weekly chinese version [I'm in China], the sound is always in speaker mode and I can't get it in handset mode, no matter what I do, the sound is always coming from the speaker on the back.
Also I can't change the sound when I'm in Wechat, sometimes it works, but usually it doesn't. I'm now upgrading to 3.4.12 and I hope it will solve the problem, but in the last few updates it didn't got solved. I reported it to Wechat to, but no sign of them solving it. Anyone here with a suggestion? I installed the version from the xiaomi site, the full package and I think it worked only when I was on the monthly updated version. I can't find that version on the net though :(.

ps. I have a M2 bought in a store, the 32 gb version. I'll update the thread after the update, if the problem is solved or not

edit: problem still exists
I tested, working well....

Did a clean install yesterday and evverything seems to work again. Thanks for the replies!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2