What brand did you come from?

General85

Members
Oct 5, 2021
So I currently have Pixel 4XL and and looking to get the mi 11 pro. Is this wise as I'm reading a lot about bugs?

What brand of phone did you come from and do you have any issues with your Xiaomi?

Thanks

So I currently have Pixel 4XL and and looking to get the mi 11 pro. Is this wise as I'm reading a lot about bugs?

What brand of phone did you come from and do you have any issues with your Xiaomi?

Thanks
until 2014 I had an iPhone, since 2014 ... Mi3 / Mi5 / Mi6 / Mi8 / Mi9 / Mi10 / Mi11 Ultra

best decission ever :)

coz of xiaomi.eu you have weekly updates (beta) if you want with some new functions and sometimes with some bugs

There are stable releases as well and this is a very nice, competent community :)

until 2014 I had an iPhone, since 2014 ... Mi3 / Mi5 / Mi6 / Mi8 / Mi9 / Mi10 / Mi11 Ultra

best decission ever :)

coz of xiaomi.eu you have weekly updates (beta) if you want with some new functions and sometimes with some bugs

There are stable releases as well and this is a very nice, competent community :)
This is true, never thought about the different ROMs and bugs.

I love it. only thing I hate is that the pro camera mode contains no rear display mode but I love that (w/ root) I can change the settings of the noise reduction and sharpness on the camera just like the rooted S8+.
I never knew that was possible! How can you do that? Is that by having the Xiami.Eu ROM?

had a sony xperia before 2010 i think but then iphone in 2011 and then samsung since then and now in 2021 i have switched to xiaomi mi 11 256gb 12gb

Reactions: General85
Have you flashed it? Any regrets changing over?
yea it was CN rom so i flashed xiaomi.eu no regrets love this i went from a galaxy a52 5g (cheapest 120hz samsung was €350) to this for €450 used but like new, its great im not sure but with my sony xm4 buds feels like they go louder with this phone too

Reactions: General85