What is it?

cicero.xsn

Members
Nov 17, 2021
Hey guys, my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (Renoir) was stuck in fastboot screen. I talked with a guy and he put it on EDL mode and made a flash with MiFlash, with success. After that my phone now stuck in this screen... Someone knows what is this screen? No matter what I select the phone reboot in same screen. Someone help please

Attachments

• mi 11 lite.png
    mi 11 lite.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 224
Hey guys, my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (Renoir) was stuck in fastboot screen. I talked with a guy and he put it on EDL mode and made a flash with MiFlash, with success. After that my phone now stuck in this screen... Someone knows what is this screen? No matter what I select the phone reboot in same screen. Someone help please
what did you do after the guy flashed with miflash? it seems that the bootloader is locked….

what did you do after the guy flashed with miflash? it seems that the bootloader is locked….
I had the bootloader unlocked, but I had a problem flashing a ROM with MiFlash and for some reason there was an error in the installation and it locked my bootloader, getting stuck in fastboot. After that I talked to the guy and he put my phone in EDL mode and made the flash correctly, but when it started, it went to the default xiaomi recovery, I wiped and reboot it, then it just got on this screen

Contact the guy in object and ask him about.
In case of problem with him it will be advised to not use his service for ever!