What Is The Latest Weekly Miui 9 For Redmi Note 2

Emre Aykın

Members
Jan 9, 2016
what is the Latest Weekly Miui 9 Eu Rom for Redmi Note 2
really Got Lost inside the Download ROMS section ??

I have not yet been allowed to post a link because I have not posted enough comments yet, but the name of the update file is this week for redmi note 2
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_7.12.28_v9-5.0.zip

I have not yet been allowed to post a link because I have not posted enough comments yet, but the name of the update file is this week for redmi note 2
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_7.12.28_v9-5.0.zip
Ty i downloaded it
Can i update it via TWRP 2.8.7 ?
If so can I keep my installed aps ??
Which caches i need t wipe
Can u write step by step installation pls TY

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Ty i downloaded it
Can i update it via TWRP 2.8.7 ?
You should.
If so can I keep my installed aps ??
Yes.
Which caches i need t wipe
Cache+Dalvik Cache
Can u write step by step installation pls TY
Too lazy and tired for that right now, basically reboot into TWRP, select install and then select the zip file, at the end it should ask for cleaning cache, reboot and wait.

You should.
Yes.
Cache+Dalvik Cache
Too lazy and tired for that right now, basically reboot into TWRP, select install and then select the zip file, at the end it should ask for cleaning cache, reboot and wait.
Ty for the answer .Correct me if i am wrong. So i will install Rom and after i ll wipe cache and dalvik cahce so all my installed application will remain and it wont overwrite twrp recovery back to its default recovery ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately need to bring this topic up again. Latest MIUI 9.3 weekly here is 8.1.18 beta. Is there any newer version or can we expect newer versions in future?

Thank you!

Bye

Unfortunately need to bring this topic up again. Latest MIUI 9.3 weekly here is 8.1.18 beta. Is there any newer version or can we expect newer versions in future?

Thank you!
Not from xiaomi.eu . If you want further updates switch to official ROMs . I tried China dev but there was too much Chinese content even though I set English as the language . Now I am on global dev - seems ok , just a few ads in apps occasionally . As before, the changes don't seem too significant , which is fine , I just wish that security patch would get updated.

Thanks! Since I did not yet find any information regarding the dates of latest Global Stable / Global Dev I wonder whether latest Global versions are newer than last weekly from xiaomi.eu?