What To Install And How

chouro

Members
Apr 9, 2016
Hey guys, i'm new around here, just got my note 2 prime and it came with 5.10.16 by xiaomi.eu.
My question is how do i update it and what should i download? im completely new too all of this btw

Hey guys, i'm new around here, just got my note 2 prime and it came with 5.10.16 by xiaomi.eu.
My question is how do i update it and what should i download? im completely new too all of this btw
Hello chouro, your smartphone is: Mi Note or Redmi Note 2 prime?

Last edited:
Reactions: chouro
Now you have a weekly version, here are the latest updates.
You can simply try to download the ROM (Hermes), Updater and try to load the .zip file, if you have a error ... faillure verification, you must first install the recovery TWRP
ok, i will try it right now, ill come back after i try it, do i download 6.4.7?

Reactions: Stefano131270
ok, i already did it! saw a forum where a dude was getting his recovery resetted everytime he entered the system, so i just flashed TWRP and didnt boot the system, went straight to the recovery and boom! already have 6.4.7 installed and no problems so far :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
ok, i already did it! saw a forum where a dude was getting his recovery resetted everytime he entered the system, so i just flashed TWRP and didnt boot the system, went straight to the recovery and boom! already have 6.4.7 installed and no problems so far :)
Yea chouro

Reactions: chouro
if you need a help with update / recovery / root-->
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.