Whatsapp Ring Not After Logon

islaorca

Members
Apr 1, 2017
Phone MI4C, MIUI Global 8.0 Stable 8.0.4.0.0 (LXKCNDG), Android 5.1.1 LMY47V

I am an absolute layperson and have bought the phone so in the xiaomi shop. I have never installed another version and do not know how to do that. I am also very satisfied and have only a small mistake. Perhaps the easy to fix.

When I log in the phone, no messages and sounds come in. Only when I start whatsapp over the icon, it goes and remains synonymous.

Is there a solution for this? I do not have the latest version of what I've got enough for me. I'm too old for that!

Phone MI4C, MIUI Global 8.0 Stable 8.0.4.0.0 (LXKCNDG), Android 5.1.1 LMY47V

I am an absolute layperson and have bought the phone so in the xiaomi shop. I have never installed another version and do not know how to do that. I am also very satisfied and have only a small mistake. Perhaps the easy to fix.

When I log in the phone, no messages and sounds come in. Only when I start whatsapp over the icon, it goes and remains synonymous.

Is there a solution for this? I do not have the latest version of what I've got enough for me. I'm too old for that!
Your phone has got no official ROM installed. This ROM is neither Global nor Stable. It is a somewhat Chinese ROM modified by the seller. You will not have any updates when you use it. The problem you have is attributable to this ROM.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Reactions: iamme729
Finished. After disable whatsapp, logoff, logon and whatapp enable, logoff and new start function whatsapp.