Issue with WhatsApp call

zia_sidd

Members
Feb 13, 2024
I am using Xiaomi 13 with HyperOS 1.0.6.0 UMCCNXM. Can anybody help me why WhatsApp call don't show on the screen or automatically hang up after one ring? I have tried so many things by reading from many articles. It doesn't solve the problem. This is an ever-lasting issue since I purchased this phone. I faced the similar issue with my previous K20 Pro. My MI13 is a Chinese version.

I faced the similar issue with my previous K20 Pro.
If the issue persists across phones, it could be something related to your account instead. Cross phone issues are rare, and when it involves 3rd party the suspicion leads to that 3rd party instead of any of the phone. Contact WhatsApp support instead.

I am using Xiaomi 13 with HyperOS 1.0.6.0 UMCCNXM. Can anybody help me why WhatsApp call don't show on the screen or automatically hang up after one ring? I have tried so many things by reading from many articles. It doesn't solve the problem. This is an ever-lasting issue since I purchased this phone. I faced the similar issue with my previous K20 Pro. My MI13 is a Chinese version.
Pressing the whatapps icon on your home screen, choose info, select apps permission, choose call log, allow permission, try this, i think will work...

do you have whatsapp video call front camera issues? back camera great but front camera have low fps.