When will MIUI 12.5 for 9S come?

berkayco

Members
Jan 17, 2021
Hello guys. I'm RN 9S user. I want to use MIUI 12.5 xiaomi.eu ROM. When will it come? Thanks.

If you want it bad enough to create a thread about it, why not install the 12.5 port?
Where's this famous port you speak of? Link to a thread or download link maybe? I've been poking around and it's the first time I hear of it.

Where's this famous port you speak of? Link to a thread or download link maybe? I've been poking around and it's the first time I hear of it.
You are in the Telegram chats aren't you?
I mean that's where 90%+ of enthusiast development occurs these days.

It's Sudeeps port in the Miatoll channel.

Reactions: Catani84
You are in the Telegram chats aren't you?
I mean that's where 90%+ of enthusiast development occurs these days.

It's Sudeeps port in the Miatoll channel.

Is it stable? Can you dirty flash?

I joined the channel but can't find what you're referring to.

Last edited:
Is it stable? Can you dirty flash?

I joined the channel but can't find what you're referring to.

You must've joined the wrong channel. You need to join the Miatoll updates channel. There you will find a huge amount of roms that you can try... including MIUI 12.5 ports. But while they're cool to try... I've yet to find a proper daily driver. They're buggy and couldn't find one rom that could pass properly safety net... so half of my banking apps wouldn't work. Long story short...no.... they're not stable...and you can't dirty flash. But give it a go.... you might find something you like.

You must've joined the wrong channel. You need to join the Miatoll updates channel. There you will find a huge amount of roms that you can try... including MIUI 12.5 ports. But while they're cool to try... I've yet to find a proper daily driver. They're buggy and couldn't find one rom that could pass properly safety net... so half of my banking apps wouldn't work. Long story short...no.... they're not stable...and you can't dirty flash. But give it a go.... you might find something you like.
Safetynet should be ok with most ROMs when using the safetynet_fix_new module with Magisk.

Safetynet should be ok with most ROMs when using the safetynet_fix_new module with Magisk.
Yeah...tried everything but it didn't work. While Magisk says that safety net passed...I have my main banking app that says the device has been tampered with and won't let me use it. That only happens with the roms from Miatoll channel. I use xiaomi.eu roms and Magisk and I haven't got any issues.

Yeah...tried everything but it didn't work. While Magisk says that safety net passed...I have my main banking app that says the device has been tampered with and won't let me use it. That only happens with the roms from Miatoll channel. I use xiaomi.eu roms and Magisk and I haven't got any issues.
I use MagiskHide Props Config v5.4.0 module in Magisk on MIUI.EU ROMs, works very well very looong time (months).
My installation procedure described in the 1st post here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-recovery-for-redmi-note-9-pro-joyeuse.56896/

Last edited: