When's 2.4.6 coming for Desire Z?

abhijit

Members
Mar 30, 2012
Hey there guys,

I haven't seen the 2.4.6 update for HTC Desire Z listed for downloads. Any idea when it will be?

Yes it either missed this week or was EOLed.

We only have
  • Desire
  • Desire S
  • Desire HD

I certainly hope this isn't the end. This is the best ROM I've ever had and I JUST got it!

I certainly hope this isn't the end. This is the best ROM I've ever had and I JUST got it!

Well GB is stable. So your not missing much except future development. You have a pretty old phone. MIUI is making room for the new line of devices.

Yes it is stable on the whole but I was looking forward to a few issues being addressed. I may have an old phone but MIUI made it feel brand new. It's unfortunate i got into this whole flashing thing so late but I guess becoming obsolete is as certain as death and taxes now. Hopefully this ROM will last me a good long time until I can afford a new phone.

I will still keep an eye out for a DZ update sometime in the future. But thanks to all the MIUI Android guys for everything! Wonderful stuff. No regrets. Just a bit of a disappointment. :)

Its still not official. I said I didn't know.

There might be a Desire Z rom next week.

Well, thanks for scaring me :D At least I'm mentally prepared for the worst. hehehehhehe.

But here's hoping for the best.

@iBotPeaches do you know if MIUI v4 is in the plans for the G2? Not asking for an ETA, just if it's a possibility.

No big deal that GB was EOL'd...it was a very good and stable rom and was pretty much as good as it could be.

@iBotPeaches do you know if MIUI v4 is in the plans for the G2? Not asking for an ETA, just if it's a possibility.

No big deal that GB was EOL'd...it was a very good and stable rom and was pretty much as good as it could be.

I don't have an official answer, but I don't think its likely. The G2 is pretty old. If anything outta the Desire family gets ICS, it will probably be the Desire HD (because its the newest).