Where are Boot Animations Stored??

Gfam4

Members
Nov 19, 2010
Does anyone know when you download a boot animation from theme manager where it saves it on your phone?

Sent from my Google Nexus S

It should be in data/system/theme1/boots

Sent from my Google Nexus S using the miui-dev.com Forums App

my vote is for
SDCard/MIUI/theme/
This is where themes, fonts, and other things downloaded with Theme manager are stored. I think that Theme Manager will download a complete theme that the boot animation is in. So you'll have to take the theme apart to get at the bootanimation.zip file.

/system/media/

File name is bootanimation.zip

my vote is for
SDCard/MIUI/theme/
This is where themes, fonts, and other things downloaded with Theme manager are stored. I think that Theme Manager will download a complete theme that the boot animation is in. So you'll have to take the theme apart to get at the bootanimation.zip file.

I know that the Default Boot animation is found in /system/media/ and you can copy & paste your own BA there and it will change it when you reboot. But You can download BA via theme manager and it saves it WHERE? That's my question.

SDCard/MIUI/theme/ are themes in .mtz format that contain BA, I've downloaded some via Theme Manager that are not part of a Theme. They are just BA without the theme and that's what i'm trying to find the location of those saved BA.

I appreciate everyone's answers so far.