Where Are The 7.x.x.x Roms?

silent_control

Members
Apr 1, 2016
I see that in the "MIUI Weekly ROM releases" there seem to be ROMs based on the MIUI Developer ROMs (the 6.x.x.x).

I downloaded a 7.1.6.0 (MIUI by xiaomi.eu) from the official MIUI forums. One thing that I don't understand is where are the stable ones, the 7.x.x.x ROMs (on xiaomi.eu; on this site)? I cannot find a section with them; the only one is dedicated to the dev ones (6.x.x.x ROMs, posted by ingbrzy).

I mean it's kind of funny. I have 7.1.6.0 which appears in my phone MIUI by xiaomi.eu, and I can't find it here, on xiaomi.eu :D.

I see that in the "MIUI Weekly ROM releases" there seem to be ROMs based on the MIUI Developer ROMs (the 6.x.x.x).

I downloaded a 7.1.6.0 (MIUI by xiaomi.eu) from the official MIUI forums. One thing that I don't understand is where are the stable ones, the 7.x.x.x ROMs (on xiaomi.eu; on this site)? I cannot find a section with them; the only one is dedicated to the dev ones (6.x.x.x ROMs, posted by ingbrzy).

I mean it's kind of funny. I have 7.1.6.0 which appears in my phone MIUI by xiaomi.eu, and I can't find it here, on xiaomi.eu :D.
First site under weekly roms it is described as stable roms
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk