where in the world are you?

M1 here from the Netherlands.
I got mine from androidphoneretail.com some months ago for a fairly good price ($410 or so).
I was pretty surprised with this phone, it was beyond my expectations. Back in the day with GB ROMS this phone was a killer.
The only trouble I have with this phone is if someone asks me ''what kind of phone is that?? :O'' and every time I have to explain to them it's not some crappy brandless Chinese phone, but something very very special... xD Not that I really care about that actually. People just aren't that open minded anymore and don't know the awesomeness of MIUI. ^^
But yeah, some companies (namely Apple) have hypnotized a lot of people with their marketing and I think it's time customers start to realize what they really want in a product: getting value for buck or just being able to say you own an expensive product from some fancy brand with 'new' and ' innovative' technologies.

Anyways nice to meet you all.

Reactions: Hward Zou and Arese
Defintely agree with you.

And lol when you say the only trouble si to answer at the question what Kind of phone is that ? ahah
Same situation than you looool. You need to explain that is not a crappy chinese phone etc etc lool

M1S owner form Italy.

I've got mine from hotmid.com everything was ok but he declared a different value and not what we agreed before.
Anyway i'm super happy with this phone.
The best feature of the phone is that it makes you the coolest in the room. lol

Reactions: Hward Zou and Arese
i'm from germany and bought my mi-1s youth last week online on realpricesfromchina.com.
235 euro including shipping and import duty. good price for a great phone.
greeting to the rest in th miui-world :)

Virginia USA here. I bought my Mi One Plus several months ago from an individual on eBay. I love the phone but I was afraid to do much with it till I came across this forum. Many thanks to this community, Blackstones, and Lenny_Kano, in particular, for making recovery and partition information understandable for us english only speakers!

I didn't even try anymore for the Mi2 - my family in China tried to get a hold on a M1 back then and a Mi2 now, and it's really bloody difficult.

So I am waiting for my M1s to arrive. In Manchester, where I live, although I am originally from Germany and spent quite a few years in Finland. ;)

I didn't even try anymore for the Mi2 - my family in China tried to get a hold on a M1 back then and a Mi2 now, and it's really bloody difficult.

So I am waiting for my M1s to arrive. In Manchester, where I live, although I am originally from Germany and spent quite a few years in Finland. ;)
Try this time . It may be easy. Because this time no new registrations this time it's for the people who were unsuccessful in previous buying. So your family might get lucky.

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I'm in California, USA

Had a relative buy it from china, and brought it over for me :)

XiaoMi Mi-One Plus