Where To Buy A Xiaomi Phone Online From A Reputable Dealer?

tomx2

Members
Sep 25, 2016
Hi.

I am planning on buying my first Xiaomi redmi 3s smartphone online. 16 GB/2G ram, 4100 mah battery, under $150.00 and compatible to U.S. Freq bands Since I reside in the USA 4 months a year, this would be a nice backup phone. I have found a few sites that sells this phone at the discounted price stated above.

**********, Fasttech, *******, **********.

Reading a few buyers feedback, it appears some have had problem with their Tech products and/or shipping.

My question is, can someone from Xiaomi forum suggest some reputable online sites selling Xiaomi mobile phones or give a Thumbs-Up to any of the online sites I listed above?

Varvaris

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Check out this recommended store on **********. Find great products at low prices!
http://s.**********.com/aAJnaUrU
and
http://s.**********.com/InIfauUv
This two are my best shopping choice, original items and lower prices then others.
(from ********** Android)

Sent from my SGP521 using Tapatalk

Taylor419

Members
Oct 22, 2016
i bought several xiaomi smartphones from ******* 。com. they have good service and high quality products with lower price. they have the EU warehouse. you can contact them .

77bba

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Bought over 10 smartphones and other gadgets from **********. No problems whatsoever so far.

tgtg!

Members
Oct 17, 2016
I purchased my phone from ******* on a friend's recommendation. He didn't have any problems. I didn't have any problems either and shipping was quick. When it comes time to buy another Xiaomi phone, I'm going to ******* again. The prices were about the same as the sellers on **********, but I didn't have any luck with Top-One and Hongkong Goldway, that were recommended on Reddit, because they didn't answer any of my messages. I didn't trust them.

I received my phone, unlocked and changed the ROM. Couldn't be happier with my first Xiaomi experience. Good luck!

Posi1

Members
Jan 16, 2016
Hi.

I am planning on buying my first Xiaomi redmi 3s smartphone online. 16 GB/2G ram, 4100 mah battery, under $150.00 and compatible to U.S. Freq bands Since I reside in the USA 4 months a year, this would be a nice backup phone. I have found a few sites that sells this phone at the discounted price stated above.

Reading a few buyers feedback, it appears some have had problem with their Tech products and/or shipping.

My question is, can someone from Xiaomi forum suggest some reputable online sites selling Xiaomi mobile phones or give a Thumbs-Up to any of the online sites I listed above?

I ordered several phones and other electronics through ********** (mobile app! => has many more choices than the website).
The service was always excellent with any of the retailers.
The cheapest retailer is at the moment "Topmall" offering it in black for $121.87.

Posi1

Members
Jan 16, 2016
Hi.

But are you aware of the fact when buying a Xiaomi phone or any phone from China that you have to unlock and flash the phone when you want to use a Global ROM?