Where To Buy A Xiaomi Phone Online From A Reputable Dealer?

tomx2

Members
Sep 25, 2016
Hi.

I am planning on buying my first Xiaomi redmi 3s smartphone online. 16 GB/2G ram, 4100 mah battery, under $150.00 and compatible to U.S. Freq bands Since I reside in the USA 4 months a year, this would be a nice backup phone. I have found a few sites that sells this phone at the discounted price stated above.

Aliexpress, Fasttech, Gearbest, Geekbuying.

Reading a few buyers feedback, it appears some have had problem with their Tech products and/or shipping.

My question is, can someone from Xiaomi forum suggest some reputable online sites selling Xiaomi mobile phones or give a Thumbs-Up to any of the online sites I listed above?

i bought several xiaomi smartphones from spemall 。com. they have good service and high quality products with lower price. they have the EU warehouse. you can contact them .

Bought over 10 smartphones and other gadgets from geekbuying. No problems whatsoever so far.

I purchased my phone from Gearbest on a friend's recommendation. He didn't have any problems. I didn't have any problems either and shipping was quick. When it comes time to buy another Xiaomi phone, I'm going to Gearbest again. The prices were about the same as the sellers on Aliexpress, but I didn't have any luck with Top-One and Hongkong Goldway, that were recommended on Reddit, because they didn't answer any of my messages. I didn't trust them.

I received my phone, unlocked and changed the ROM. Couldn't be happier with my first Xiaomi experience. Good luck!

Hi.

I am planning on buying my first Xiaomi redmi 3s smartphone online. 16 GB/2G ram, 4100 mah battery, under $150.00 and compatible to U.S. Freq bands Since I reside in the USA 4 months a year, this would be a nice backup phone. I have found a few sites that sells this phone at the discounted price stated above.

Reading a few buyers feedback, it appears some have had problem with their Tech products and/or shipping.

My question is, can someone from Xiaomi forum suggest some reputable online sites selling Xiaomi mobile phones or give a Thumbs-Up to any of the online sites I listed above?

I ordered several phones and other electronics through Aliexpress (mobile app! => has many more choices than the website).
The service was always excellent with any of the retailers.
The cheapest retailer is at the moment "Topmall" offering it in black for $121.87.

Hi.

But are you aware of the fact when buying a Xiaomi phone or any phone from China that you have to unlock and flash the phone when you want to use a Global ROM?