Where to download MIUI 11 ROM?

brokhael

Members
May 9, 2020
I've installed PixelExperience in my device but I found some bugs that I don't like so I want to return to miui, but, ther're a problem, I cannot find where to download the global ROM for fastboot.

I usually donwload it fro here but, it's not downloading "Failet - Network error" So I can't download it from here, where can I get the V11.0.4.0.QFJMIXM version?

Thanks.

I've installed PixelExperience in my device but I found some bugs that I don't like so I want to return to miui, but, ther're a problem, I cannot find where to download the global ROM for fastboot.

I usually donwload it fro here but, it's not downloading "Failet - Network error" So I can't download it from here, where can I get the V11.0.4.0.QFJMIXM version?

Thanks.
here you go:

tested your link. It is fine for me....

here you go:

tested your link. It is fine for me....
I've installed the rom but now instead of display MI it displays Redmi at the beggining, and it's on chinese (i changed to english, but it's not what I expected )

I've installed the rom but now instead of display MI it displays Redmi at the beggining, and it's on chinese (i changed to english, but it's not what I expected )
Normal you are with chinese rom.
take a global EEA if it is an issue for you. but if you move to EU rom it will change again to Redmi.
Not an issue. you can get the patch to change it. I didn't test it

Normal you are with chinese rom.
take a global EEA if it is an issue for you. but if you move to EU rom it will change again to Redmi.
Not an issue. you can get the patch to change it. I didn't test it
Im with Global EEA and apears MI at boot logo
62ce6aecd106c79ce8ad4de4bac6accc.jpg

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk