Which Xiaomi.eu Stable Rom Is The Best For Redmi 3 Pro ?

Which xiaomi.eu rom is the best for Redmi 3 pro?

• Total voters
im flashing my redmi 3 pro with xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.3.1.0.LHPCNDD_v7-5.1.zip (stable version)

everything work fine. LTE work fine (im in indonesia)

H
I can also suggest you the stable 7.3.1 eu instead the 7.3.2 if you plan to use Google services because some people report Google services problems with 7.3.2

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk
Hi can i have a question.. can i flash that rom if my bootloader is still locked?

Hi, i have a redmi 3 pro with China stable, how i can update to an official multi or a multi rom with ota?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, i have a redmi 3 pro with China stable, how i can update to an official multi or a multi rom with ota?

Unlock bootloader and flash twrp recovery

I'm forced to unlock the bootloader, there is no global multi official? Also older versions

No official global rom for redmi 3/pro only for 3s

You must flash twrp
They will make an official global multi for 3 pro in the future

Xiaomi.eu have ota up?

I had never get an ota

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-09-22-44-21_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-22-44-21_com.android.chrome.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 371
Still using MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2 / Stable 7.2.2.0 (LHOCNDA) ... perfect for Belgium

I just flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.3.1.0.LHPCNDD_v7-5.1.zip to my Redmi 3 Pro and went into a lot of issues...

First the phone didn't boot anymore, just vibration and short flashing of Mi logo - that twice.
When trying to enter TWRP... nothing.
Fastboot was possible at second try and download also worked, well it worked entering.
But flashing any ROM was impossible as the bootloader was locked - I had to unlock it with MiUnlock (I just tried after around 2 hours of experimenting). So the unlocked bootloader was locked during flashing of the ROM!

The SAME THING happened to me when I tried to install the regular stable version of this rom.

After installing it, when I turned on my phone the mi logo flashed for a second and was in a bootloop. I got really scared and after trying almost everything, I thought that I permanently bricked my phone. But luckily I was able to figure out that my bootloader got relocked and was able to unlock my bootloader with the miunlock utility in fastboot mode.

This ROM is completely unusable for unlocked redmi note 3 pro devices until the developers fixes this bug that re-locks the bootloader after flashing.

Hello everyone.
I will I get a Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro in the coming weeks, bought in GearBest .
Someone can tell me what the best ROM for use with PT-PT ( I am from Portugal ) .
Thank you

The most functional but still not perfect is stable 7.5.1.0 by Xiaomi.eu

Tried also MIUI8 for a while but disliked the notification bar.

Still waiting for multilingual and working CM13 with fingerscanner support which should be candidate for perfect ROM.

Sent from my phone by Tapatalk

Yes unlock your bootloader flash twrp and install via twrp xiaomi.eu rom

A friend of mine put the following ROM (7.1.3.0 EU) in the redmi 3 it just bought, without unlocking the device.
But from what I noticed the ROM file can not be in ZIP.
The Rom's here in the forum are all in ZIP , right? !