Which Xiaomi.eu Stable Rom Is The Best For Redmi 3 Pro ?

Which xiaomi.eu rom is the best for Redmi 3 pro?

• Total voters
how do you spot the difference since the Rom are shared?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Anyone have try MIUI v7.5.1.0 China stable? Plz feedback
I have one: after a week of use, the only problems I've encountered are:

1) Notification sounds for text messages don't work, regardless of what I do.

2) Setting a different program for text messaging as the default seems impossible. In this annoying as hell.

Otherwise, everything seems to work well.

Anyone here tried the Official Global Dev ROM from MIUI? how are the benchmark scores? Thanks!

It seems that V7.3.1.0 is the best according to feedback. Im looking for a good stable myself. Funny thing, i cant find the V7.3.1.0 download. Can somebody please point me to the ZIP? Also can i flash SuperSU on a Stable EU ROM?

It seems that V7.3.1.0 is the best according to feedback. Im looking for a good stable myself. Funny thing, i cant find the V7.3.1.0 download. Can somebody please point me to the ZIP? Also can i flash SuperSU on a Stable EU ROM?
watch out for "xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.3.1.0.LHPCNDD_v7-5.1.zip". when i flashed that one on my phone it couldn't read my sim cards, no finger print scanner, and LOCKED my bootloader. I couldn't access my twrp back up! luckily though i was able to find a workaround and went back to 6.5.12 eu dev rom. (which right now I think is still the most stable one)

watch out for "xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.3.1.0.LHPCNDD_v7-5.1.zip"
Sorry, but isnt Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon kenzo? i would never flash an ido firmware on my phone. I used 6.5.26 Weekly previously, it was good i think. Then went to 6.7.28 and it had huge battery drain.

Sorry, but isnt Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon kenzo? i would never flash an ido firmware on my phone. I used 6.5.26 Weekly previously, it was good i think. Then went to 6.7.28 and it had huge battery drain.
oh then you might be on the wrong thread mate :D this is for redmi 3 pro. not Note :p

Whops :D And here i am confused AF.
Will make a similar thread for kenzo then, thanks mate!

I have one: after a week of use, the only problems I've encountered are:

1) Notification sounds for text messages don't work, regardless of what I do.

2) Setting a different program for text messaging as the default seems impossible. In this annoying as hell.

Otherwise, everything seems to work well.
I try multi ROM 7.5.1.0 from multirom.me

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I tried a few different ido builds from xiaomi.eu, but none of them provides any service to my redmi 3 pro. the sim card just won't be recognised. The sim card works fine with china developer rom and the multirom.me-rom, but I'd rather use one from xiaomi.eu - anyone had the same problem and got any recommendations?

I tried a few different ido builds from xiaomi.eu, but none of them provides any service to my redmi 3 pro. the sim card just won't be recognised. The sim card works fine with china developer rom and the multirom.me-rom, but I'd rather use one from xiaomi.eu - anyone had the same problem and got any recommendations?
I'm not totally sure bout the sim card problems, most eu roms i tried all seem to read my sim cards perfectly fine. What country are you from?

What i'd suggest though, is using the OFFICIAL Global rom for the redmi 3 pro (ido). you can find it in either a fastboot rom or recovery rom.

Supposedly no chinese apps and with working google apps.

I wonder why nobody wrote about stable V8.0.1.0 ? I had 7.3.1.0 and i was really confused. I don't have much time and I need stable rom. I decided to try V8 and I must admit it's really good. Everything is smooth and works fine, even wifi (sometimes I had to reconnect wifi connection in V7.3.1.0). I have done full vipe. I think Miui 8 is prettier. So don't be affraid like me and don't look at this vote list on top ;)

Reactions: ov1lord and Tetzi
Hi. Dukee. How did you put the new MIUI8 in your Redmi 3 Pro?
If You have unlocked bootloader, TWRP installed and one of the xiaomi.eu roms in your phone, You can download V8 from download section STABLE RELEASES/MIUIv8 with HM3 in the name (I can't put links due to be new in the forum). Instal ZIP from TWRP. That's it! :)