Which xiaomi is this?

emaz

Members
Oct 14, 2012
Hi guys this is my first post there :) .

I'm desperately looking for a xiaomi m1 phone, and I'm from Italy.
I spend a lot of time looking for a nice price on Aliexpress but with the risk of taxes, then i found a xiaomi m1(this is what the seller claims) in my country .
See pictures below

Getting in to the questions

The phone is claimed as a xiaomi m1 with a Snapdragon S3 MSM8260 with @1.5 ghz

But in the box picture i can clearly see MSM 8660 , so the phone seems to support cdma2000 so it's the china telecom version.

The box seems legit to me.

What doesn't convince me at all is the phone picture, it has strange home and back buttons.

Can someone help me to spot if the telecom china version of m1 has this little difference or it's a fake?

Ps: i saw a thread m1 vs c1 where someone says the phones have same specs but a some little differences

It could sound hilarious, but i got an answer myself just a few minutes after this post (what a magical forum XD )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Xiaomi m1 c1 a.k.a Xiaomi m1 cdma version (i think only the telecom version) has those strange buttons.

As i found the system specs are the same

1gb ram
4g rom
8 mp camera

Only difference is the Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 dualcore processor (watch there)

which has the same @1.5 ghz and gives the cdma2000 support.

I got my mi1 s from android-tablet-computer.co.uk ordered an mi1 and got the s instead they've got an offer on at the moment too

LOL what an awesome mistake XD, did they shipped from uk or china?

Are you in uk ?

If they ship it from uk i shouldn't have to pay taxes

Anyway thanks for the info.

i am in uk and they should have shipped from here but as the mi1 is like rocking horse poo to get out of china it came from there it cost me £6 inport duty so i was still happy a 1s for £170 can't complain