Widevine L1 problem after flash xiaomi.eu

Savior

Members
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I have a mi note 10 lite, before flashing the stable miui rom of xiaomi.eu I saw the videos in full hd on Prime Video, now only in sd. Using a "DRM info" app I see that I have installed widevine L1, but under "HDCP level" I read "disconnected", is this the problem? How can I solve?
(I have no root, just twrp with xiaomi.eu installed. If I go in settings, password and security, unlock with fingerprint, payments with fingerprint, tap on "Widevine (L1)", certificate, systems show me a "impossible to download, impossible to download certificate, error code: 1"" )

Last edited:
Hello,

"HDCP level" is given when you plug your device to a TV/monitor so it's not an issue. ;)

Widevine L1 is working on your device but Amazon Prime checks the device name too (by example) to allow to stream in HD.

Do you have Magisk (root)?

:)

Hello,

"HDCP level" is given when you plug your device to a TV/monitor so it's not an issue. ;)

Widevine L1 is working on your device but Amazon Prime checks the device name too (by example) to allow to stream in HD.

Do you have Magisk (root)?

Good to know! No root, just bootloader unlocked, twrp and xiaomi.eu installed.
If I go in settings, password and security, unlock with fingerprint, payments with fingerprint, tap on "Widevine (L1)", certificate, systems show me a "impossible to download, impossible to download certificate, error code: 1""

Widevine L1 is already installed. ;)

Can you check your SafetyNet results with "SafetyNet Test" app?

Widevine L1 is already installed. ;)

Can you check your SafetyNet results with "SafetyNet Test" app?

The test failed, in details I can read:
-Safety net request: success
-Response signature validation: success
-Basic integrity: success
-CTS profile match: fail

The test failed, in details I can read:
-Safety net request: success
-Response signature validation: success
-Basic integrity: success
-CTS profile match: fail
Ok so it's certainly why you don't have HD quality in Amazon Prime.

You have 2 ways to fix that:

1 ] Magisk (root) [ RECOMMENDED ]

0-Donwload and install Magisk Manager v8.0.2 apk => MagiskManager-v8.0.2.apk
1-Download and install Magisk v21.0 (zip file) in TWRP => Magisk-v21.0.zip
2-Reboot your device
3-Open Magisk Manager and go the "Module" page and install "Busybox for Android NDK" then "MagiskHide Props Config" Modules
4-Download and install Terminal Emulators like "Termux"
5-Start Termux and type "su" and hit enter , after this termux ask Magisk-Manager to prompt for root access => Grant it
6-Type "props" command and hit enter
7-After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "2" to chose 'Force BASIC key attestation' option
8-Type "y" and hit enter for activating this option
9-Type "y" and hit enter to rebot your phone

When device booted up, check SafetyNet results again. :)

- OR -

2 ] Flashing "persist" partition [ NOT TESTED ]

1 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...y-rom-how-to-pass-safetynet.57587/post-563630
2 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...y-rom-how-to-pass-safetynet.57587/post-563793
3 => Check SafetyNet results again :)

Do not forget to clear "All app data" of the Amazon Prime app after having all "passed" SafetyNet tests, then check in Amazon Prime.

;)

Last edited:
Ok so it's certainly why you don't have HD quality in Amazon Prime.

You have 2 ways to fix that:

1 ] Magisk (root) [ RECOMMENDED ]

0-Donwload and install Magisk Manager v8.0.2 apk => MagiskManager-v8.0.2.apk
1-Download and install Magisk v21.0 (zip file) in TWRP => Magisk-v21.0.zip
2-Reboot your device
3-Open Magisk Manager and go the "Module" page and install "Busybox for Android NDK" then "MagiskHide Props Config" Modules
4-Download and install Terminal Emulators like "Termux"
5-Start Termux and type "su" and hit enter , after this termux ask Magisk-Manager to prompt for root access => Grant it
6-Type "props" command and hit enter
7-After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "2" to chose 'Force BASIC key attestation' option
8-Type "y" and hit enter for activating this option
9-Type "y" and hit enter to rebot your phone

When device booted up, check SafetyNet results again. :)

- OR -

2 ] Flashing "persist" partition [ NOT TESTED ]

1 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...y-rom-how-to-pass-safetynet.57587/post-563630
2 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...y-rom-how-to-pass-safetynet.57587/post-563793
3 => Check SafetyNet results again :)

Do not forget to clear "All app data" of the Amazon Prime app after having all "passed" SafetyNet tests, then check in Amazon Prime.

;)

I flashed persist partition, safetynet status passed, but now Widevine it's L3...Quality is worse than before, any idea?

I flashed persist partition, safetynet status passed, but now Widevine it's L3...Quality is worse than before, any idea?
Sorry but I don't know..., I lost Widevine L1 too after flashing persist partition on my Mi 9T and I don't have "Widevine L1" in fingerprint payment settings to install again. :(

Sorry but I don't know..., I lost Widevine L1 too after flashing persist partition on my Mi 9T and I don't have "Widevine L1" in fingerprint payment settings to install again. :(

Did you tried to reflesh a global or eea rom locking bootloader?

It gives me the sale error (error: 1) on my Note 8T with MIUI 12... Have you found any fix for that?