Wifi and Hotspot Cant Turn on weekly roms 22.3.16

chiacj

Members
Mar 21, 2022
Hi, I am using Mi 11 ultra, after update the weekly roms, my phone WIFI cant turn on and the hotspot sharing show error.
I need to restart the phone to turn on my WIFI, but not working every time.
Even if the WIFI get to turn on , after awhile the phone will get greenscreen and shutdown.
Please Advice. Thanks

Hi, I am using Mi 11 ultra, after update the weekly roms, my phone WIFI cant turn on and the hotspot sharing show error.
I need to restart the phone to turn on my WIFI, but not working every time.
Even if the WIFI get to turn on , after awhile the phone will get greenscreen and shutdown.
Please Advice. Thanks
Seems like we have the same problem. It's a hardware issue where the phone gets so hot that it melts the solder on the wifi chip. Pray you have warranty. I don't. But for Chinese phones there is an option to extend the warranty by 6 months because of that issue, tho I haven't quite figured that out yet

Seems like we have the same problem. It's a hardware issue where the phone gets so hot that it melts the solder on the wifi chip. Pray you have warranty. I don't. But for Chinese phones there is an option to extend the warranty by 6 months because of that issue, tho I haven't quite figured that out yet
since three weeks i have the same problem on my mi11pro :-(