Working: riru-core & edxposed / xposed and android Q

i am at miui 11.2 20.1.9 , sandhook 4.6 and magisk 20.3 was installed. everything seemed okay, even safety net check was true. But for example i installed xprivacylua module from edxposed manager and rebooted, then stuck in bootloop. then i got in recovery ,flashed uninstall zip for edxposed. then still stucked at bootloop. and again got in recovery i cleared cache/dalvik, finally booted successfully. does every module gonna stuck me in bootloop. i got so bored from things like this. i guess most modules doesnt support Android Q

i am at miui 11.2 20.1.9 , sandhook 4.6 and magisk 20.3 was installed. everything seemed okay, even safety net check was true. But for example i installed xprivacylua module from edxposed manager and rebooted, then stuck in bootloop. then i got in recovery ,flashed uninstall zip for edxposed. then still stucked at bootloop. and again got in recovery i cleared cache/dalvik, finally booted successfully. does every module gonna stuck me in bootloop. i got so bored from things like this. i guess most modules doesnt support Android Q
I use a lot of magisk modules and they all support Android q, just check the prerecvisits and release date. But there always a risk I use magisk recovery module, to disable modules from TWRP. I think I had a bootloop 2 or 3 times since Android q release, one of them with the same module you had

I use a lot of magisk modules and they all support Android q, just check the prerecvisits and release date. But there always a risk I use magisk recovery module, to disable modules from TWRP. I think I had a bootloop 2 or 3 times since Android q release, one of them with the same module you had
i meant xposed modules, most of them isnt developed for long time. But thanks i didnt know about magisk recovery, i will install that.

i meant xposed modules, most of them isnt developed for long time. But thanks i didnt know about magisk recovery, i will install that.

it is described on the first page ....
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bootloop:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi, I'm writing from my mi9t with Xiaomi.eu 2020.1.9 installed.
I have done all the passages in order to install Riru EdXposed framework, but I really can't get through it. The only passage I didn't do is to install the custom magisk. I have SELinux to permissive, I don't know if it's this the purpose.
By the way, as I said, I did all the other passages and I even tried YAHFA and Sandhook versions.
I get to the point where EdXposed manager says me that the Framework is perfectly working, and EdXposed installer says me , correctly, that the Framework isn't active.
When I try to activate a module (tried with different modules and apps) everything goes well, but after reboot those apps still invite me to apply the module from the modules manager.
Can anyone help me?
Thank in advance.

Hi, I'm writing from my mi9t with Xiaomi.eu 2020.1.9 installed.
I have done all the passages in order to install Riru EdXposed framework, but I really can't get through it. The only passage I didn't do is to install the custom magisk. I have SELinux to permissive, I don't know if it's this the purpose.
By the way, as I said, I did all the other passages and I even tried YAHFA and Sandhook versions.

Hi... try this before, I wrote, that I have not tested it without the special version. Everything is working like a charm :)

1.) install a special Version of Magisk (to make those sepolicies present )
https://github.com/solohsu/magisk_files

Last edited:
Hi... on which step is the test false ?
  • deinstall all "edxposed modules", "magisk modules" and deinstall "magisk"
  • install special "magisk-manager", "riru-core", "edexposed 4478"
  • test if SefetyNet-Test is ok. If it is true install other "edexposed-modules" and test after every new module
On my Mi9 it was working with this steps ...
This did not work for me on MIUI 11. I can boot, EdExposed is intalled and active, but I lose Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and phone screen becomes black in five minutes. The only way to use the phone is uninstalling EdExposed (Riru, MIUI modules).

This did not work for me on MIUI 11. I can boot, EdExposed is intalled and active, but I lose Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and phone screen becomes black in five minutes. The only way to use the phone is uninstalling EdExposed (Riru, MIUI modules).

Did you make a clean install ? That means, delete all Magisk Modules, and then install only magisk and EdExposed. I have made several installations, but never had an issue with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

When i try to use blacklist in this edxposed manager and enable magisk hide for Google play services its makes G.play services eat my battery like crazy.i completely clean flashed my phone again before i figured out what was causing the drain. it used to work good on the older Edexposed installer 2.2.5.am i doing something worng.the pic is the manager im using now,
3202e67cbf75d9481605bfc1891ef30e.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hallo, I'm a xiaomi max 3 user, which is running a xiaomiEu 20.3.5 Q rom.
It lost the compatibility with EdXposed upgrading from the latter release, as expected.

Now there is a very strange issue: I flashed the custom magisk zip by soluhsu, but magisk manager stopped working, it does nothing but hang on the startup screen showing his logo in full screen, no matter if the standard apk or the one released by soluhsu itself is installed.
How can I fix it?

Unfortunately the standard 20.2 zip release is not able to running bot riru-edexposed despite as expected, the smartphone will continue to bootloop or going to going in fastboot after failing the boot.
Delete the module's sh files indicated by the troubleshooting guide doesn't fix it.

Thanks for your time :)

Hallo, I'm a xiaomi max 3 user, which is running a xiaomiEu 20.3.5 Q rom.
It lost the compatibility with EdXposed upgrading from the latter release, as expected.

Now there is a very strange issue: I flashed the custom magisk zip by soluhsu, but magisk manager stopped working, it does nothing but hang on the startup screen showing his logo in full screen, no matter if the standard apk or the one released by soluhsu itself is installed.
How can I fix it?

Unfortunately the standard 20.2 zip release is not able to running bot riru-edexposed despite as expected, the smartphone will continue to bootloop or going to going in fastboot after failing the boot.
Delete the module's sh files indicated by the troubleshooting guide doesn't fix it.

Thanks for your time :)
Delete all the modules,it should boot.
You can use the latest magisk and riru core and latest yahaf works no need for mod'd magisk anymore,use latest edxposed manager...All Good!
68786cb49fe8e6e4d08ec75f384298ae.jpg
dc2d6932ee45fcb2f8431342f2cc58a7.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi together,

the release notes are here for the stable modules:
https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/releases

v0.4.6.1
@MlgmXyysd MlgmXyysd released this 11 days ago · 2 commits to master since this release
  • Removed support for EdXposed Installer, please use EdXposed Manager or original Xposed Installer (not recommended)
  • Update to latest Magisk modules installer
  • Support Magisk SEPolicy API (No need for custom Magisk builds anymore)
  • Fix OPPO Android P
  • Fix system app crash on Android Q
  • Add interface to disable modules log
  • Fix null pointer exception
  • Sync with latest YAHFA
  • Fix log can't read
  • Fix bootloop caused by multiple reasons
I have updated the documentation on the first page. Thanks for the hint.

Regards Kater

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan098765
For my redmi note 7 v20.3.19 edxposed manager said me installed but not active whats my problem ? everyting is up to date

For my redmi note 7 v20.3.19 edxposed manager said me installed but not active whats my problem ? everyting is up to date

Please describe in detail what you did ... in edxposed there you can list a log-file, put it into the thread

Look into: \data\user_de\0\org.meowcat.edxposed.manager\log\

Did you tried the installer instead of the manager ?

Last edited:
Reactions: umut1432
Hi... whats is not working... please describe in detail... as I mentioned everything is working ...

Hi, I am using latest xiaomi eu rom 21.9.1 on Mi 10T. I have installed Riru as you can see from screenshot and I am trying to install EdXposed-YAHFA-v0.4.6.1(4497).zip and I got error.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 164