Working: riru-core & edxposed / xposed and android Q

Updated to eu 9.11.14 and had the same problem that was described earlier: Everything is show work state but modules report as not activated :)
Tried both versions 0.4.6.0 and both builds 4471 and 4478, same thing :)
After relapsing magisk with fixed one from the OP, everything works but safetynet check failed, cts and integrity :) Canary magisk 20.2 didn't help either. Module hide props didn't help :)
My device mi9, edxposed manager 4.5.2.
Any suggestions?

Updated to eu 9.11.14 and had the same problem that was described earlier: Everything is show work state but modules report as not activated :)
Tried both versions 0.4.6.0 and both builds 4471 and 4478, same thing :)
After relapsing magisk with fixed one from the OP, everything works but safetynet check failed, cts and integrity :) Canary magisk 20.2 didn't help either. Module hide props didn't help :)
My device mi9, edxposed manager 4.5.2.
Any suggestions?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SafetyNet-Test false:

Perhaps after activating "edxposed module" the "SafetyNet Status" will be failed. There are different options that can help:

Last edited:
Reactions: G_Seva
SafetyNet-Test false:

Perhaps after activating "edxposed module" the "SafetyNet Status" will be failed. There are different options that can help:

Thanks, i read this thread :) Hide props module and black list, did't help :) The problem in fixed magisk.
Fortunately my bank apps don't care :) Only google play doesn't like it and hide apps like netflix.

Thanks, i read this thread :) Hide props module and black list, did't help :) The problem in fixed magisk.
Fortunately my bank apps don't care :) Only google play doesn't like it and hide apps like netflix.

I have the same phone and firmware, it is working like a charme. I have updated the thread - perhaps if you deinstall evrything and then reinstall it is working. Do you have special xposed-modules ?

I have the same phone and firmware, it is working like a charme. I have updated the thread - perhaps if you deinstall evrything and then reinstall it is working. Do you have special xposed-modules ?
I have uninstalled magisk and edxposed couple times, while trying to fix this. After flashing fixed magisk https://github.com/solohsu/magisk_files, safetynet stops passing. Without fixed magisk, edxposed show working state but modules are not activating. Flashed it by adding custom update channel.
As for edxposed modules, it haven't changed.
CustoMIUIzer, Lucky Patcher, Xposed edge pro and greenify (not active).

upd. By special xposed-modules you mean, the one you advising to delete in case of bootloop?

I think i'll wait for eu 9.11.21, flash global stable fastboot rom 11.0.2.0 and clean flash eu 9.11.21 :) Long time want to flash MIUI 11 fastboot to update all images :)

Last edited:
I have uninstalled magisk and edxposed couple times, while trying to fix this. After flashing fixed magisk https://github.com/solohsu/magisk_files, safetynet stops passing. Without fixed magisk, edxposed show working state but modules are not activating. Flashed it by adding custom update channel.
As for edxposed modules, it haven't changed.
CustoMIUIzer, Lucky Patcher, Xposed edge pro and greenify (not active).

upd. By special xposed-modules you mean, the one you advising to delete in case of bootloop?

if you have time, do it as I mentioned - delete all and install it step by step and check it. After an update from Customiuizer the check was false.
I have deletet all, installed step by step and the older Customiuizer version and everything is working.

if you have time, do it as I mentioned - delete all and install it step by step and check it. After an update from Customiuizer the check was false.
I have deletet all, installed step by step and the older Customiuizer version and everything is working.
With fixed magisk?

upd. Tried it, without modules check is passed, enabling any edxposed module brake it.

Last edited:
With fixed magisk?

upd. Tried it, without modules check is passed, enabling any edxposed module brake it.

Hi... on which step is the test false ?
  • deinstall all "edxposed modules", "magisk modules" and deinstall "magisk"
  • install special "magisk-manager", "riru-core", "edexposed 4478"
  • test if SefetyNet-Test is ok. If it is true install other "edexposed-modules" and test after every new module
On my Mi9 it was working with this steps ...

Hi... on which step is the test false ?
  • deinstall all "edxposed modules", "magisk modules" and deinstall "magisk"
  • install special "magisk-manager", "riru-core", "edexposed 4478"
  • test if SefetyNet-Test is ok. If it is true install other "edexposed-modules" and test after every new module
On my Mi9 it was working with this steps ...
Up to the "test if SefetyNet-Test is ok." everything almost the same, i just disabled edxposed modules, before uninstalling edxposed.
After check is passed i enable any edxposed module and check is stops passing.

What edxposed modules do you have?

Up to the "test if SefetyNet-Test is ok." everything almost the same, i just disabled edxposed modules, before uninstalling edxposed.
After check is passed i enable any edxposed module and check is stops passing.

What edxposed modules do you have?

Hi... that mean, magisk / riru / edexposed intslled- safetynet-test -> OK

Then install in xposed the modules one after the other and test the safetynet-test after every new module that you have installed.

Then you will see which module will cause the error

I only have the customiuizer module. and had a challenge first. but after I deinstall everything and the installed step by step it was working

Hi... that mean, magisk

Then install in xposed the modules one after the other and test the safetynet-test after every new module that you have installed.

Then you will see which module will cause the error

I only have the customiuizer module. and had a challenge first. but after I deinstall everything and the installed step by step it was working
Yes: magisk(fixed) / riru / edexposed intslled- safetynet-test -> OK.
Then i enable any module and check is not ok :) I disable all modules and check is passed.

Hi ludovienne and Rararikuri,

there is a newer version of "edxposed manager" -> v4.5.2

• Fix "cannot load any modules because modules.list not found" when enabled Instant module list
  • Remove Ukrainian translation
  • Update translation
Did you test it ?

Another solution could be update Magisk / Modules version:
  • change the Magisk update channel
    • Menu> Settings> Update channel
  • choose user-definied
  • enter this url:
  • if you pull down the screen from the Magisk Manager home screen and update it, you will see the Magisk update.
  • from there, update Magisk as usual and reboot
  • if you check the Module Logs of EDXposed Manager and no error is found, it is a success.
Oh ... in this repo is a newer edxposed version as well 4478 instead of 4471:
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjo...dXposed-YAHFA-v0.4.6.0_beta(4478)-release.zip
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjo...osed-SandHook-v0.4.6.0_beta(4478)-release.zip
I will test it, because of ctsprofile false issue :) -> it is working without the module "MagiskHide Props Config" !!!

Regards Kater

Thanks Kater, with the "special" Magisk Manager it's working. But with this version I'm getting a bootloop when the PIN-Screen appears after a reboot. The bootloop only stops when I hit a number of the PIN-screen after the first crash.

Yes: magisk(fixed) / riru / edexposed intslled- safetynet-test -> OK.
Then i enable any module and check is not ok :) I disable all modules and check is passed.

enable the modules step by step and check which module cause the error.
with this new firmware I got a safetynet-test false.
I deinstalled xposed modules / magisk modules / magisk -> installed special magisk version / riru / core -> test = ok.
Then I installed customiuizer -> test = false. I have deinstalled customiuizer - hide magic by itself - installed customiuizer -> test=ok

Steps
enable the modules step by step and check which module cause the error.
with this new firmware I got a safetynet-test false.
I deinstalled xposed modules / magisk modules / magisk -> installed special magisk version / riru / core -> test = ok.
Then I installed customiuizer -> test = false. I have deinstalled customiuizer - hide magic by itself - installed customiuizer -> test=ok
Steps done:
1.Removed magisk/edxposed + all modules and app data for both.
2.Deleted google play data.
3.Wiped cache/dalvik cache.
4.Boot into system.
5.Flashed fixed magisk.
6.Installed magisk manager 7.4.0 (253) - Safetynet is ok (after reboot).
7.Flashed riru-core 19.5(27) - Safetynet is ok (after reboot).
8.Flashed edxposed 0.4.6.0 (4478) yahfa magisk module - Safetynet is ok (after reboot).
9.Installed edxposed manager 4.5.2 - edxposed active - Safetynet is ok (after reboot).
10.Installed custoMIUIzer 2.0.3.
11.custoMIUIzer 2.0.3 active and working - Safetynet is FAILED (after reboot).
12.Disabled/removed custoMIUIzer 2.0.3 - Safetynet is ok (after reboot).
13.Installed custoMIUIzer 2.0.4 active and working - Safetynet is FAILED (after reboot).

Sorry it just don't work for me :)

ah ok... you have issues with customiuizer as well :) not with edxposed by itself. it is very tricky with customiuizer ...

in this firmware this helped me:
magisk not hide by itself -> then I installed customiuizer 2.0.2 -> test = false. I have deinstalled customiuizer - hide magic by itself - installed customiuizer 2.0.4 -> test=ok
but in this firmware I got alot of "app closed" issues. so I went back to the old firmware. installed magisk and all was working from beginning safetytest = true. I didnt have to deinstall something.

you have to play around :)

ah ok... you have issues with customiuizer as well :) not with edxposed by itself. it is very tricky with customiuizer ...

in this firmware this helped me:
magisk not hide by itself -> then I installed customiuizer 2.0.2 -> test = false. I have deinstalled customiuizer - hide magic by itself - installed customiuizer 2.0.4 -> test=ok
but in this firmware I got alot of "app closed" issues. so I went back to the old firmware. installed magisk and all was working from beginning safetytest = true. I didnt have to deinstall something.

you have to play around :)
Yes in eu 9.11.7 edxposed 0.4.5.5 yahfa and not fixed magisk 20.1, everything worked fine :) You should have mention this :D

I am now on 9.11.14 there the challange began ... but I got it working as well in 9.11.21. it is tricky ...

I have mentioned it in the first post:

SafetyNet-Test false:
Perhaps after activating "edxposed module" the "SafetyNet Status" will be failed. Especially from version 9.11.14 and higher versions...
There are different options that can help.

I`m on 9.12.12, tried already all said here, modules enabled but not working...

Hi, if you want help... then write what you did in detail and about the issues.

It is still working from the last version 9.12.5 without any workarounds for me if I use the customiuizer module.

Regards Kater

Hi, if you want help... then write what you did in detail and about the issues.

It is still working from the last version 9.12.5 without any workarounds for me if I use the customiuizer module.

Regards Kater
My mistake, I did all said here, but not updating magisk from custom url, now working, thanks.

Reactions: katerpanne