write protected /storage/sdcard0/

Juraj Berta

Members
Mar 12, 2014
Hi

i have problem.Thru the Settings/Storage menu i erased USB storage (should erase all data on the internal USB storage, such as music and photos).
But then i was trying to copy the music back and this could not be make.
After erasing the internal storage i have no permission to copy anything on it.
To this time i wipe everything in the CWM and formated again the /storage/sdcard0/ but nothing helps.

Mokee MK44.2-aries-140513-RELEASE on XIAOMI mi2s

please help

Reflash original MIUI, then it is fine again. After flashing custom ROM avoid to use delete SD via settings menu. I also encountered this problem with actual cm11, which ROM did u use?

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

Reflash original MIUI, then it is fine again. After flashing custom ROM avoid to use delete SD via settings menu. I also encountered this problem with actual cm11, which ROM did u use?

I have Mokee MK44.2-aries-140513-RELEASE
Is somewhere a manual for this procedure?

No manual, discovered this by myself. I forgot to mention that I flashed original MIUI with MiFlash (manual for that can be found in this Forum). Anyhow, this failure can be reproduced under CM11, same with 'cure' of this problem. CM11 after cure I flashed with CWM.

No manual, discovered this by myself. I forgot to mention that I flashed original MIUI with MiFlash (manual for that can be found in this Forum). Anyhow, this failure can be reproduced under CM11, same with 'cure' of this problem. CM11 after cure I flashed with CWM.

It helped, thanks i flashed with Miflash.Now is everything working.

THANKS

Sounds like you might have formatted the SD card

Hi

i have problem.Thru the Settings/Storage menu i erased USB storage (should erase all data on the internal USB storage, such as music and photos).
But then i was trying to copy the music back and this could not be make.
After erasing the internal storage i have no permission to copy anything on it.
To this time i wipe everything in the CWM and formated again the /storage/sdcard0/ but nothing helps.

Mokee MK44.2-aries-140513-RELEASE on XIAOMI mi2s

please help

Copied my post from another thread and assumed you're writing the music with an app :

It's a android 4.4 " feature " apps can't write in any other directory than their own.

My solution is wsm tools together with the xposed module "Handleexternalstorage". There are other solutions but this one worked best for me!

4yrutehy.jpg

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro