WRONG WARRANTY OF XİAOMİ

tivac

Members
Apr 13, 2013
Hi, maybe you remember me, i was have XİAOMİ Mİ2S from ibuygou. my phone was water damaged and sent back FOR repair. They changed motherboard and i have paid for part and both shipping cost. Today my phone arrived me and now i have a XİAOMİ Mİ2

Discovery cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Hi

Please PM me with your order details and I will speak to the CEO tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Mark

i have problem since first time
some strange contact thant happend always, back touch doesnt work, home button hold too you have to "squeeze" phone
and work for few second, change back cover seems improve and if I put tpu cover is worst...becouse press phone
clean flash or tryed many rom's same problem so hardware fault
ibouyou want ship back, repair and return to me, but I have to pay both shipping for warranty problem (and I need to found another phone in mean time)

i spoke with ibuygou phone right but motherboard wrong in this case mistake belong to xiaomi. ibuygou noted this situation and they will ask the relevant departments, waiting for description. i wonder how xiaomi will fix this isue

I think they should give you a brand new Xiaomi M2S, or if they want an extra-happy customer, give you a M3 :p

Reactions: KoolPal
@MarkHUK

İ sent pm but i could not be succesfull i think

Order id of ibuygou:

İ also talking ibuygou at the moment, they are still investigating about me true or not. İn fact solvation is so easy, i have two imei on of them belong to my old mi2s which is writing back of my phone and the other one new imei belong to mi2, they will only look for new imei about where is it at the moment, what happened to this imei.

MI 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Still waiting for answer, i think they need luck more than me

MI 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Finaly ibuygou called back my phone

GT-I900 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

ibuygou is a bit late in response, but they're responsible. My order was also late to send, but a little reminder solves it. Still a better option than a chance of getting fake Xiaomi phones.