Invalid Xiaomi 11Lite 5G NE Revolut app login problem

Stjopa

Members
Dec 6, 2017
After installed xiaomi.eu rom for 11 Lite 5G NE, can't login to Revolut app.
There are two scenarios:
- made a selfie and can't send in. It says some error occured. Then I can try to login again.
- or running around: main login screen - phone number - PIN - SMS code - fingerprint use or not - back to main login screen. I stucked in this at this moment.

Tried 12.5.5.0 and 12.5.7.0, problem is the same. Other (Erste) banking app works fine. On factory EEU or TW rom Revolut works fine with unlocked bootloder.
Any suggestion? Thank you!

I use 12.5.8 EEA Stock Rom and its work. Not test with latest xiaomi.eu Rom but whene not work its a xiaomi.eu problem and he dont fix this.

I also encountered an error using other banking apps (not Revolut), when on 12.5.12 xiaomi.eu (Odin).

The solution that works for me is to delete the empty TWRP folder in Files app.

You can give it a shot. Hope this also works for you.

Regards

I also encountered an error using other banking apps (not Revolut), when on 12.5.12 xiaomi.eu (Odin).

The solution that works for me is to delete the empty TWRP folder in Files app.

You can give it a shot. Hope this also works for you.

Regards
I don't use TWRP on this Device since the Flash process is with fastboot. So its not working here.

I don't use TWRP on this Device since the Flash process is with fastboot. So its not working here.
after unlocking the bootloader it could be that some eg banking apps are not working.

for some apps there are workarounds (eg xprivacylua) but you have configure it by your own

after unlocking the bootloader it could be that some eg banking apps are not working.

for some apps there are workarounds (eg xprivacylua) but you have configure it by your own
The thing is, that I do not use Magisk or something for rooting. And on my other Xiaomi.eu-ROM-Phone it works normally.

Same issue with a Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 Stable Release, No root and no TWRP.

For me the Xiaomi.eu MIUI13 weekly fixed the problem and I'm now able to log in.

After installed xiaomi.eu rom for 11 Lite 5G NE, can't login to Revolut app.
There are two scenarios:
- made a selfie and can't send in. It says some error occured. Then I can try to login again.
- or running around: main login screen - phone number - PIN - SMS code - fingerprint use or not - back to main login screen. I stucked in this at this moment.

Tried 12.5.5.0 and 12.5.7.0, problem is the same. Other (Erste) banking app works fine. On factory EEU or TW rom Revolut works fine with unlocked bootloder.
Any suggestion? Thank you!
All of you guys with revolut problem should make sure that you pass safetynet check. Install this to check https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.guenthers.safetynet

MIUI 13, Android 12 - everything is working now. Exactly on the day, where I wanted to change to Evolution X ROM.

Doesn't work for me, and i don't know why.

Other bank apps work correctly, only revolut doesn't work.

I've just just had the same issue, talked to helpdesk but without solution.

So I downloaded Revolut app from APKPure and it said it's about root. Then I've cleaned Revolut's data, used MagiskHide and it works now