Xiaomi 12 ?

franzfume

Members
Jan 16, 2015
Ive got a Xiaomi 12. Buyed in Italy, global rom.
What benefit i can have switching ti this rom?
Pro & cons?

Tks

The advantages of this ROM are listed in the First post of the MIUI 14 thread. Now, here's my personal experience: A very smooth and fast system, running much cleaner than the stock MIUI. You will find new menus everywhere in the settings, packed with very useful features. And you will have the Chinese rom system apps, which are way better than the global stock MIUI apps. You will also pass the safetynet test.

Last edited:
It's a matter of choice, like any other custom ROM. You have to try it by yourself to figure out if is suitable for you or not.
From my personal experience, I always preferred to flash Xiaomi.eu on my globals Xiaomi phones, I couldn't support EEA stock rom with all Google phone, messaging and other bloatware applications. As I mentioned, it's a matter of personal choice.
I had before: Mi 6, Mi 8 and Mi 10. Now I have Xiaomi 12. On all of them I chose to use stable or dev Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Thks Just a last question. I rely totally on all Google services. Are they alla available ? Then camera quality Is equal?

Tks again

Basic Google support applications are present: framework, payment, play and others are still present on the ROM.
The camera application is the Miui stock one, so there is no quality affected by that. As a general rule, the DEV ROM variant have newest versions of applications, new features which on Stable versions could or not be included in next releases, the downside of having DEV rom is that sometime the ROM could be unstable.
But till now I didn't encountered any issues on my phones, because I always wait 1 or 2 days for others feedback regarding the possible issues on releases and in most of the times I prefer to fully flash the phone from scratch, as been first time, in that way I have a clean flashed version.

Ok rom installed. Now Is safe to reload ptevious backup from Xiaomi Cloud ?