Xiaomi 12S Ultra NFC payment

vitotsg

Members
Sep 19, 2022
Hi, guys,

I am considering buying 12s Ultra with xiaomi.eu ROM and was asking myself if the banking apps (like Revolut) would even work, especially for the NFC payment. I tried searching through the forum, but am seeing controversial statements - is there someone with the xiaomi.eu ROM that can use Revolut and pay with the phone through NFC? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Really? 100 views and nobody is using banking apps :)
if you used the search function you should saw that at the moment revolut is working. it depends on the app. you can download applist detector to see what is suspect on your device. and if revolut will test this in a new version it could be that it will not start or you have to search for a workaround as example hide my applist

if you used the search function you should saw that at the moment revolut is working. it depends on the app. you can download applist detector to see what is suspect on your device. and if revolut will test this in a new version it could be that it will not start or you have to search for a workaround as example hide my applist
Hi,

yep, I've searched the forum and have found what you've shared, but also have found that a lot of people are having trouble with it. That's why I was asking myself if there is any development on the matter for the past weeks(months). As you can imagine - I want to purchase the phone for the camera and phone capabilities, but I do need my banking apps, so this is a stopper if it does not work.
A simple of the following answers would be enough for me to take a decision:

- It works with xiaomi.eu ROM out of the box;
- It works with xiaomi.eu ROM with tweaking (app hiding);
- It does not work with xiaomi.eu ROM;

Thanks for the comment and if somebody can answer, I would be grateful!

Hi,

yep, I've searched the forum and have found what you've shared, but also have found that a lot of people are having trouble with it. That's why I was asking myself if there is any development on the matter for the past weeks(months). As you can imagine - I want to purchase the phone for the camera and phone capabilities, but I do need my banking apps, so this is a stopper if it does not work.
A simple of the following answers would be enough for me to take a decision:

- It works with xiaomi.eu ROM out of the box;
- It works with xiaomi.eu ROM with tweaking (app hiding);
- It does not work with xiaomi.eu ROM;

Thanks for the comment and if somebody can answer, I would be grateful!

see last statement

Good day I have a Mi 12 S PRO with CN rom original installed. The problem is when I try to make a payment via NFC google wallet, the terminal not working and I get an error message "card invalid "even before I used it with another phone and all works well. My question there is a possibility to make google wallet my default tap/pay app became fully functional