Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

You downloaded the incorrect variant, starting with [BOOT]. It's clearly visible from the size: 196608KB.
You need the [REC] variant from here (notice that it should be 100MB):
the link that other users posted in the question I asked you on the last page, is for a 192mb twrp, so this 192mb is incorrect? the correct is this link that you posted now 100mb? Thanks again.

the link that other users posted in the question I asked you on the last page, is for a 192mb twrp, so this 192mb is incorrect? the correct is this link that you posted now 100mb? Thanks again.
Yes, you have no reason to use the 192MB TWRP when the device has a dedicated recovery partition, which is better than the boot-as-recovery trend Google has been pushing.

First of all Igor, I'm very offended by your dismissal of my statement, uncool of you.
Also I just donated you money, and what interest do I have to lie? I'm only trying to help you guys get the device as cheaply and as fast as you can.
Secondly the site giztop are known for sending a lower price on purchases from them to help people with customs (see image 1)
Thirdly I did make a mistake, it was 179.99. (see images)

If you have spend a second checking the link I sent you would have seen they say it outright (about declaring a lower value to help customers avoid customs charges - see "faq.png")

I'll give you some time to find a hat, so you can eat it. ;)
I got the same situation buying on Trading Shenzhen, they sent mobiles under another description and much cheaper, obviously customs doesn't believe it and check it manually. Ask for invoice, description with pictures, payment receipt...Inspector checked for market price, obviously much higher than declared, in result package stopped in customs for 3 weeks so far, waiting for resolution, presumably must pay 21% VAT over real price plus import taxes

I strongly believe that sellers try to save taxes lying or cheating and under my point of view, it’s illegal. I really prefer to play clean following the rules…peace in mind. I opened a claim against the seller

Wondamobile had the same practice of sending packages with a customs value of ~150EUR instead of the real price of the device. They stopped this a year ago and is now using distribution centers in Europe to ship packages without customs. I had my Mi 11 Ultra stuck in customs because of the wrongful declaration and had to pay ~300EUR extra in tax but Wonda quickly refunded me this amount. But it took almost two weeks longer to get the device with the customs investigation. So I strongly advice against buying from companies that do not declare the packages properly as it could take a long time before you can get the device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-160632_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20220807-160632_Telegram.png
    296 KB · Views: 229
Any updates on ROM progression? I'm getting real tired of this Chinese ROM. I hate setting up everytime I wipe the phone. Need Google Services built in badly! LOL.

Any updates on ROM progression? I'm getting real tired of this Chinese ROM. I hate setting up everytime I wipe the phone. Need Google Services built in badly! LOL.
If I understand correctly, then the developers have not yet received this device in their hands - this is the time. Second - it will take some time to unlock the bootloader and plus more time to repack the firmware

What about mi 12s pro? Will it be released the same time as well? Or do you guys also need the device to develop?

my 12s ultra arrived, I already requested the unlocking of the booatloader, but I'm having a problem, I logged in to google and still I can't see my contacts, my contact list is zero. I've tried everything and it still doesn't show up, can anyone help me? Thanks

i dont know why but i dont have to wait 168 hours to unlock my device.
My Mi Unlock version is 6.5.406.31
Thought have to wait 168 hours so i press unlock button, everything is gone :( . It take hours to setup again . Damn it

i dont know why but i dont have to wait 168 hours to unlock my device.
My Mi Unlock version is 6.5.406.31
Thought have to wait 168 hours so i press unlock button, everything is gone :( . It take hours to setup again . Damn it
thats normal if you unlock your device… its mentioned if you unlock it.

if you install xiaomi.eu rom for the first time its recommended that you format data. so if you want .. wait with set it up again :)