New Xiaomi 12x Bluetooth connection issue

AVB22

Members
Jun 19, 2022
Hi

I have a Xiaomi 12x the last month and everything was working perfect but the last few days I'm having issues with the Bluetooth.

When I have my earbuds in and put my phone in my pocket the connection keeps stuttering and knocking off but works if the phone is held closer to the earbuds .

I tried these on another phone and they work fine so looks like an issue with the phone .

I rebooted the phone , unpaired and repaired earbuds and cleared the Bluetooth cache but still the same problem with the connection stuttering .

Any ideas on a fix please ?

Hi

I have a Xiaomi 12x the last month and everything was working perfect but the last few days I'm having issues with the Bluetooth.

When I have my earbuds in and put my phone in my pocket the connection keeps stuttering and knocking off but works if the phone is held closer to the earbuds .

I tried these on another phone and they work fine so looks like an issue with the phone .

I rebooted the phone , unpaired and repaired earbuds and cleared the Bluetooth cache but still the same problem with the connection stuttering .

Any ideas on a fix please ?
Hey, have you fixed It??

MIUI 14.0.6.0 Stable seems to have fixed this issue on my Xiaomi 11 Ultra
The next update broke it again and since then no improvement. The funny thing is that when I downgraded to MIUI 14.0.6.0 the problem appeared again. So the issue is chaotic or combination of hardware and software problem...