Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA - Rom EU

On Xiaomi.eu all of these work. Only quirk i have and still nobody else confirmed it is that if you select Google Pay as NFC payment method, after a while it defaults back to Embedded Secure Element

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
Surely a module can fix this?

Surely a module can fix this?
tried 2 so far and none of them fixed it. But as i said I still haven't confirmed if it's a me problem or a 13 problem. Had the same issue on China rom though so I don't think it's only for me.
Of course it is nothing major. NFC payments work as soon as you select GPay

Reactions: Ibby93
can anyone give battery life on the eu rom for xiaomi 13 pro? i wanna know if its worth upgrading the cn version.
thanks,

can anyone give battery life on the eu rom for xiaomi 13 pro? i wanna know if its worth upgrading the cn version.
thanks,
It is excellent. Because of my work, I use my phone a loooot, and from 8am to midnight I don´t plug my phone! 120hz, a lot of calls, messages, some multimedia and social networking.

More than for the battery, there are plenty advantages with eu rom over the cn version.

On Xiaomi.eu all of these work. Only quirk i have and still nobody else confirmed it is that if you select Google Pay as NFC payment method, after a while it defaults back to Embedded Secure Element

Google pay/Wallet with nfc working perfect for me.

Reactions: stathis95194
tried 2 so far and none of them fixed it. But as i said I still haven't confirmed if it's a me problem or a 13 problem. Had the same issue on China rom though so I don't think it's only for me.
Of course it is nothing major. NFC payments work as soon as you select GPay

Yes it happen to me on mi 12s ultra as well. But I think u can try disable miui battery saver as ingbrzy mentioned to solve it.

Worked on my nuwa. Only problem with Google wallet. Was its works then stopped, recognizing that my play store suddenly uncertified, then I do registering my device to Google https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
SUCCESSFUL.. now Google wallet working again.
The problem is blue checkmark when transaction successfully is not working.

Is some one has same experience?

Hi dear Xiaomi Experts,
I flashed my Xiaomi 13 Pro, model 2210132G in GUI / 2210132C on the sticker.
It was installed with global rom but google pay didn't worked because bootloader was unlocked.
With your ROM, Google Pay works now, everything is fine.
Thanks a lot.
Please tell me to who do a donation

Best Regards

Reactions: carlito bahsoun
Dear Experts
I've got the situation after re-flashing of 14.0.28.0 xiaomi.eu (03-12-23) on my 13 Pro NUWA (2210132C on the sticker). GPay still not working as it supposed...
At first, I've done the update via Fastboot, install the additional APK and.... nothing happens. It get even worse - some of the apps stop working properly, ckock widget disappears from main screen etc. So I decide to make a fastboot first installation with data format. After that all apps works fine, except GPay. As was advised HERE I've try to install separate apk manually and receive the error (cannot downgrade the version... or something like this)....
What I've done wrong? Or what I need to do else? Do I need also to register my device to Google https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/?
PS: TWRP is not installed...

Thanks a lot in advance