Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA - Rom EU

what does hybrid mean? its not fastboot or recovery? so what is it.. i presume just running fastboot script? downloading atm for fuxi

Just reporting that dirty flashing from China stable V14.0.12.0.TMBCNXM to Xiaomi.eu V14.0.23.1.9.DEV through fastboot went smoothly and my Nuwa is up and running in no time.

Thanks once more to the developers for all the effort they put into this project

Sent from my 2210132C using Tapatalk

Just reporting that dirty flashing from China stable V14.0.12.0.TMBCNXM to Xiaomi.eu V14.0.23.1.9.DEV through fastboot went smoothly and my Nuwa is up and running in no time.

Thanks once more to the developers for all the effort they put into this project

Thanks for your report ?
Need stay with unlock bootloader ? if yes what that mean ? some feature doesn't work? like fingerprint ? nfc pay? other
thx

Thanks for your report ?
Need stay with unlock bootloader ? if yes what that mean ? some feature doesn't work? like fingerprint ? nfc pay? other
thx
My bootloader is still open but everything work perfectly.
Fingerprint, NFC, sécurity, Netflix HD, Spotify HD, 100%

Thanks for your report ?
thx
Everything works fine. Only issue I found and I would appreciate if anyone else can confirm is that Google Pay doesn't stick as NFC payment method. It defaults to Embedded Secure Element every once in a while

Reactions: ganlanshu
My bootloader is still open but everything work perfectly.
Fingerprint, NFC, Netflix, Spotify....100%
Thanks all, That s mean unlock boot loader are not unsecure ??
Im not sure to flash it, what the difference with official global rom ?
I like Chinese theme and music for ringtone or alam i will loose it with this rom ?

Thanks all, That s mean unlock boot loader are not unsecure ??
Im not sure to flash it, what the difference with official global rom ?
I like Chinese theme and music for ringtone or alam i will loose it with this rom ?
Less secure.....yes, it dépend what you do with your phone.
With a normal utilisation you won't have any sécurity problem.

The différence with a global rom (not available right now) is Google app more présent.
You must have the Google apps on your phone.
Here you have the Xiaomi apps but you can choose to use the Google apps or not.
You have a little more options available on this rom than global, it pretty close

Cannot use the fingerprint... It is ok when I do the fingerprint recording, but failed at the last step

Please how, its written Hybrid.... How to flash Hybrid, Is there a twrp or its a fast-food rom

The process is perfect.
You have to activite the options and unlock the bootloader.
Get your phone on fastboot mode, plug it on your computer and launch the script.

I already flash my 13 pro to the newest eu rom.
But my Android Auto still unusable. I can open the app but it can't connect my car(Honda Crv 2021).
On my old phone(mi 9 with global rom) is working well.
Is my car's compatible issue or rom's bug?

I already flash my 13 pro to the newest eu rom.
But my Android Auto still unusable. I can open the app but it can't connect my car(Honda Crv 2021).
On my old phone(mi 9 with global rom) is working well.
Is my car's compatible issue or rom's bug?
No problem here with Android auto, Xiaomi 13 pro and xiaomi.eu stable rom! The car is Toyota Corolla TS 2021.

No problem here with Android auto, Xiaomi 13 pro and xiaomi.eu stable rom! The car is Toyota Corolla TS 2021.
I test my 13 pro on another car ,Toyota Corolla Saden 2022/2021 (we called it Corolla Altis here) with modify Android player (with 7862 cpu).
And 13 pro is running well both wire and wireless mode.
So maybe is Crv's stock player have some compatible issue? (My friend test his poco F3 with eu rom and working well ,too)

Last edited:
HI All,

Do we know if the following is working:

- Banking apps
- NFC payments
- Microsoft Teams
- Google play

HI All,

Do we know if the following is working:

- Banking apps
- NFC payments
- Microsoft Teams
- Google play
On Xiaomi.eu all of these work. Only quirk i have and still nobody else confirmed it is that if you select Google Pay as NFC payment method, after a while it defaults back to Embedded Secure Element

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ibby93