New Xiaomi 13 \sdcard Recovery empty

Enyrox

Members
Jan 29, 2023
Hey, I'm in the TWRP app and I want to update my phone but when I click on "install" to select my zip containing the new version and when I go into \sdcard nothing is shown. My storage appear as empty (0 MB)

(I don't know if this is useful but the version seems to be: 3.7.0_12-Xiaomi13_v7.2_A13) (edited)

Your TWRP cannot decrypt the data partition.
Try this version of TWRP: twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-fuxi-skkk.img

Last edited:

How do I update TWRP?

How do I install this version of TWRP?

How do I install this version of TWRP?
First download the TWRP recovery IMG for your device and android version to your PC.

Open the folder where you saved your .IMG TWRP file then shift right-click within that folder and select the option to open a command window from the context menu.

With the window now open and your phone connected to your PC via USB enter the following command to put your phone into fastboot mode:

> adb reboot bootloader

Please ensure USB debugging is enabled in developer options in the settings. If you get a confirmation box click confirm/ok to allow USB debugging.

From here, simply enter the following command :

> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Where 'twrp.img' is the name of your TWRP img file.

One successfully flashed enter the following command :

> fastboot reboot

After that if all goes smoothly you should be done. You'll be able to enter your new TWRP using your recovery hotkey. This assumes you already have the Android SDK installed on your PC. If not then you'll need to install that first.

(Alternatively, if you don't care about your data I believe you can completely wipe your device via twrp then transfer the twrp image onto your device via USB then install directly from within twrp using the install option but I'm not totally sure on that. )

If I got anything wrong please correct me.