Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

Does reset factory also fixed microphone issue?
Sorry you are right it's not my first phone and I didn't try to call...google assistant is working, but not the phone calls or recording...let's wait for a fix

EDIT: After a new reboot the mic is working but I will check later if it will continue to work correctly

Interesting things happened. I mentioned before my 12s ultra got errors showing security app keeps stopping after I tried a few apps to.transfer data to 13.ultra. suddenly the problem is gone...Security app somehow worked like nothing wrong happened before...

Still my 13 ultra works without issues. I did bootloader unlocking then format install stable rom. I did reset to factory a few times after I flashed it but just to try different ways to restore data from 12 ultra. So far 13 ultra with stable rom works all good

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

I've decided to buy 13 ultra but I don't know if I should wait for global version (mainly for warranty) or go with imported chinese... Xiaomi.eu rom is mandatory for me, even on global model. Do you think it can work on the global flavor of 13 ultra? If I'm not wrong, majority of devices are the same in china and global variants, but there are few exceptions with different hardware.

Last edited:
Amazing, after a factory data reset ( under system setting menu ), the auto-rotation seems fine with camera app. No crash and laggy anymore.

Here is my guess of what happened, I think maybe the "flash with data format" doesn't work what it should be, and if you already used 13U with CN rom for a while like me and flash EU with clean install, there is something not cleared totally and make system buggy like auto-rotation not working and restart abnormally.But if you are factory reset your 13U before/after flashing EU rom, then you may be fined with it and no big issues.

Anyway, I will keep using it as a main phone and take it to my trip because of it's great camera, hope everything is fine.

Thank you again and it really save me a day.
No no no.

After a few reboots and test, auto-rotation stop working and camera app become laggy again. I am not sure what happened, I didn't install any new apps and of course no restoring. So I think I need to flash back to CN version for getting a usable daily phone.

Sadly to said this, but this is what the situation I have right now.

Edit:After more reboots, I found sometimes there is no issue about auto-rotation and no laggy camera. What I do between reboots is only open camera app and take some landscape photos to test if the rotation is ok or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emil77msk
So guys, bottom line is? Should I change to eu rom or wait for a more stable release?
if you want you can try xeu. If you're lucky you get good working smartphone. Also try factory reset after install. But be ready to return to official firmware. I return to official firmware, now all ok. Waiting for new normal release without tons of bugs.

After 2 days, still acting very weird, multiple formats, etc. Stable has serious issues, a question for the devs here, do you bake in any telemetry to get to know what is going on?

Another question, for xiaomi.eu roms, when i open Universal Android Debloater i still find a lot of apps that could/should have been removed from the rom. was these left intentionally for some purpose?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-15 134026.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-15 134026.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 87
After 2 days, still acting very weird, multiple formats, etc. Stable has serious issues, a question for the devs here, do you bake in any telemetry to get to know what is going on?

Another question, for xiaomi.eu roms, when i open Universal Android Debloater i still find a lot of apps that could/should have been removed from the rom. was these left intentionally for some purpose?
I think I wait for next update. Thanks

No, we don't add any kind of telemetry. One perk of our ROMs is reduced tracking, not increased.

We know better than "Universal Android Debloater". If you're going to mess with system apps, please refrain from reporting issues. We can't provide support if you modified the system.

No, we don't add any kind of telemetry. One perk of our ROMs is reduced tracking, not increased.

We know better than "Universal Android Debloater". If you're going to mess with system apps, please refrain from reporting issues. We can't provide support if you modified the system.
I did not remove anything, i was just asking. I hope Stable is fixed though... appreciate all your efforts.

Dear Igor again thanks for your hard job. Unfortunately I have also random reboots so the current version is unusable. How can I help giving you infos on the problems we got?

Question for those who experience random reboots, screen rotation problems, poor recovery from lock screen, and voice call problems.
Have you guys changed the launcher?
I changed to nova or apex and the glitches started.
After a factory reset, I ran a google restore(copy xiaomi11ultra) and it seems to be working fine. customiuizer now works too!I was wondering if anyone's

Glad if this helps anyone.

• Sad
Question for those who experience random reboots, screen rotation problems, poor recovery from lock screen, and voice call problems.
After a factory reset, I ran a google restore(copy xiaomi11ultra) and it seems to be working fine. customiuizer now works too!I was wondering if anyone's

No I didn't change the launcher...

No. Using stock launcher. unfortunately i keep restarting every couple of hours to be able to use the phone. :(

Dear Igor again thanks for your hard job. Unfortunately I have also random reboots so the current version is unusable. How can I help giving you infos on the problems we got?
+1 here, please let us know if we can provide any logs to help fix this.

Attachments

• 344793021_926442298719493_6749353209243918650_n.jpg
    344793021_926442298719493_6749353209243918650_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 76
Is that mean I should perform following steps as solution? Thanks :)
1. Flash China rom by Miflash, finish phone setup
2. Flash EU stable rom with data format bat
3. Go to setting and factory reset again
I have finished these steps and observe for over 10 hours, so far no more rotation/charging/microphone issues now (hopefully..). Just make sure you did exactly the same

I have finished these steps and observe for over 10 hours, so far no more rotation/charging/microphone issues now (hopefully..). Just make sure you did exactly the same
Congrats, it seems there is a chance we can use current version of EU rom normally. Although I think I already do the same process as you posted, but I will try it again. I really want the real time notification works, that's the biggest issue CN rom has.

BTW, do you try the re-boot for server times to see if everything is OK ?

Congrats, it seems there is a chance we can use current version of EU rom normally. Although I think I already do the same process as you posted, but I will try it again. I really want the real time notification works, that's the biggest issue CN rom has.

BTW, do you try the re-boot for server times to see if everything is OK ?
Since it have no issues found I haven't reboot it several times

Since it have no issues found I haven't reboot it several times
I understand, but may you try to reboot for several times ? Because when I do the factory reset yesterday, I think all the issues are gone, but after a reboot, the issues back again. So I am very curious about if the reboot will get the issues back or not ?

I understand, but may you try to reboot for several times ? Because when I do the factory reset yesterday, I think all the issues are gone, but after a reboot, the issues back again. So I am very curious about if the reboot will get the issues back or not ?
I tried reboot twice just a moment and seems fine for me.

I get a new problem of 14.0.11.0 stable version. When using Android Auto Wireless with my car and enter screen saving (black screen), there is no chance to wake up the phone include power button and fingerprint unlock both are no response.