Xiaomi 13 ultra from miui to hyper os help!

tzengkias

Members
Sep 20, 2021
Hello I want to upgrade my device from MIUI 14 to Hyper os but I don't know whether through fastboot or recovery!Can someone explain to me how to do it correctly please?My phone is unlocked China model with Global version !!
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has been discussed again!

Attachments

• IMG_20240128_095834.jpg
    IMG_20240128_095834.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 316
Hello I want to upgrade my device from MIUI 14 to Hyper os but I don't know whether through fastboot or recovery!Can someone explain to me how to do it correctly please?My phone is unlocked China model with Global version !!
You cannot update to xiaomi.eu ROM because you are using official Global ROM for Taiwan.
If you want xiaomi.eu ROM you have to install it with "Data Format" (your data will be deleted).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to continue using the Taiwan ROM HyperOS, install it using Miflash or in the Update app.
Attention, you must not lock the bootloader (Miflash is basically set to lock the bootloader).

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
You cannot update to xiaomi.eu ROM because you are using official Global ROM for Taiwan.
If you want xiaomi.eu ROM you have to install it with "Data Format" (your data will be deleted).
Ok thanks very much ,is there any global version of hyper os?
Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to continue using the Taiwan ROM HyperOS, install it using Miflash or in the Update app.
Attention, you must not lock the bootloader (Miflash is basically set to lock the bootloader).
Thanks very much

You wrote me a PM but locked the option to reply.

In order for me to give you accurate advice, it is important to decide which ROM you want to install.
1 - HyperOS Global-Taiwan (now using MIUI Global-Taiwan)
2 - HyperOS xiaomi.eu ROM (clean install required)

Reactions: Alex Pacheco
You wrote me a PM but locked the option to reply.

In order for me to give you accurate advice, it is important to decide which ROM you want to install.
1 - HyperOS Global-Taiwan (now using MIUI Global-Taiwan)
2 - HyperOS xiaomi.eu ROM (clean install required)
Ok i will go with Eu rom as you said

Me escribiste un MP pero bloqueaste la opción de responder.

Para poder darte un consejo preciso, es importante decidir qué ROM deseas instalar.
1 - HyperOS Global-Taiwán (ahora usando MIUI Global-Taiwán)
2 - ROM HyperOS xiaomi.eu (se requiere instalación limpia)

hola amigo. Veo que tienes experiencia en esto. Tengo una rom .EU, les comparto la imagen. Tengo un administrador desbloqueado y quiero instalar Hyper Global. ¿O mejor puedo bloquear al administrador para poder recibir las actualizaciones?

Attachments

• Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-01-29 a las 14.59.45_434b967c.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-01-29 a las 14.59.45_434b967c.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 108
1- use English
2- you have to update manually (either in TWRP or fastboot)

Reactions: Alex Pacheco
1- use English
2- you have to update manually (either in TWRP or fastboot)
Thanks friend, I will read this article.

i have the same question same thing if you get an answer can you please foward to me thanks

i have the same question same thing if you get an answer can you please foward to me thanks
Hello! Gogocar62 already provided link to the stable release in post #4, where you can found the procedure of installing the xiaomi.eu rom whether for a first time, or as updating if already on it.
You just need to decide whether Stable or weekly release is to be installed (weekly is latest, but it is considered beta therefore bugs are presented sometimes).
Personally, I use the fastboot method, as no TWRP is needed - you just restart phone in fastboot, and start relevant script (for first install or for update):
1707399900881.png

I was in the same situation as you.
Mi 13 ultra with CN and global Rom.
I switched to HyperOs Stable from X.EU and it works great.

Use gogocar62 great tuto "How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B".
(Installation with recovery method (TWRP) no fastboot metod with HyperOs stable version)

Here's my topic if it helps :