Xiaomi 13 Ultra with EU rom can it connect to Galaxy Watch 5 or any Samsung with Wear OS?

orbitech

Members
Jun 24, 2023
As the title says can I connect my X13U with EU weekly rom with a Samsung smartwatch with Wear OS like GW5 Pro or not?
And if not because EU rom is based on Chinese rom does swapping for Global rom works?
Thanks in advance for any help

Thanks. Do you by any chance know which features are not available? It will surely be Google Assistance activated by voice but what else?
Some functions only work in samsung phone. It's nothing to do with eu rom. Other functions are fine.

Some functions only work in samsung phone. It's nothing to do with eu rom. Other functions are fine.
Functions that are only working with Sammy phone are blood pressure and ECG

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2211133G met Tapatalk

It works absolutely fine ☺️ Installed the ROM yesterday on my Xiaomi 13 Pro and the watch 5 connects and runs just as it should. As for the Samsung only features (blood pressure and ECG) there's a way around that using a modded version of the app. Google it for instructions but it's very easy to do.

Reactions: orbitech and Mark F
It works absolutely fine ☺️ Installed the ROM yesterday on my Xiaomi 13 Pro and the watch 5 connects and runs just as it should. As for the Samsung only features (blood pressure and ECG) there's a way around that using a modded version of the app. Google it for instructions but it's very easy to do.
Yeah but is the reverse charging working?