XIAOMI 14 PRO DEAD AFTER UPGRADING ROM USING TWRP

zoks008

Members
May 24, 2024
Hello

My XIAOMI 14 PRO looks dead (no any combination of pressing keys is working) after upgrading
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zip
That Rom was upgraded with TWRP (no locked bootloader) and was downloaded directly from server ( REGION was setuped on Czech Republic) on XIAOMI 14 PRO internal memory.
It was upgraded(INSTALL) over TWRP and after REBOOT SYSTEM phone is dead!!! hahaha .Locked from inside. No keys VOLUME UP + POWER botton or FASTBOOT, nothing works!
This XIAOMI is CRAP
Help me get my XIAOMI in the world of live devices.

Thanks

Probably an EDL flash required now from service centre or someone with EDL authorisation token. Look on telegram hint.

Hello

My XIAOMI 14 PRO looks dead (no any combination of pressing keys is working) after upgrading
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zip
That Rom was upgraded with TWRP (no locked bootloader) and was downloaded directly from server ( REGION was setuped on Czech Republic) on XIAOMI 14 PRO internal memory.
It was upgraded(INSTALL) over TWRP and after REBOOT SYSTEM phone is dead!!! hahaha .Locked from inside. No keys VOLUME UP + POWER botton or FASTBOOT, nothing works!
This XIAOMI is CRAP
Help me get my XIAOMI in the world of live devices.

Thanks
How did you manage to update your phone from internal memory? TWRP does not see the internal memory of the phone.

How did you manage to update your phone from internal memory? TWRP does not see the internal memory of the phone.
I wrote some wrong, now I remember. ROM was copied from internal memory on my DELL laptop to OTG=USB disk and than I choosed USB disk inside TWRP and I used INSTALL inside TWRP and I did installing like I did with my first ROM of Upgrade.
But this time phone is locked from inside. Dead

I wrote some wrong, now I remember. ROM was copied from internal memory on my DELL laptop to OTG=USB disk and than I choosed USB disk inside TWRP and I used INSTALL inside TWRP and I did installing like I did with my first ROM of Upgrade.
But this time phone is locked from inside. Dead
I did the same. And everything went well.