New Xiaomi 14 WiFi

Can confirm same behavior on my Xiaomi 14 since first eu rom. Wifi works for a while then says connected but no Internet. I know it's not my router as other devices work fine.

Xiaomi 14
Hyper os 1.0.24.1.11 dev
At an average distance from the router, the Internet connection drops!!!

Hi
I apply it but not solution
Still in low range wifi not working
Yesterday my phone and iphone phone
Were in exact location for the iphone the wifi working
For me xiaomi no
Yes, you are right. After a few day's use, I came across this problem again, but it is better than before.

Hello, my device is Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong) and currently running HyperOS 1.0.24.1.29.dev beta. Despite performing clean installations of several different versions, the problem persists. My network connection is a mix of 2.4GHz/5GHz under a single name. The issue I've observed is that when moving away from the Wi-Fi network to a moderate distance, the router and the phone display different signal levels, and the phone does not switch to 2.4GHz. While the phone shows a strong signal on the 5GHz network, the router shows a weak signal. Despite the strong signal on the phone, internet connection does not occur. My router device is Hopper DSL (KN-3610) TR.

Hello, my device is Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong) and currently running HyperOS 1.0.24.1.29.dev beta. Despite performing clean installations of several different versions, the problem persists. My network connection is a mix of 2.4GHz/5GHz under a single name. The issue I've observed is that when moving away from the Wi-Fi network to a moderate distance, the router and the phone display different signal levels, and the phone does not switch to 2.4GHz. While the phone shows a strong signal on the 5GHz network, the router shows a weak signal. Despite the strong signal on the phone, internet connection does not occur. My router device is Hopper DSL (KN-3610) TR.
PLEASE don't make cross-posting!!
Many thanks.