xiaomi 2 issues with partitions and viber

cgchen

Members
Jan 19, 2013
Hi,

I've been playing with xiaomi 2 for about a week now. Everything appears to be good and I really like the experience. However I did manage to discover 2 issues with the phone. First, after upgrading to miui 3.1.18, if I boot into the second partition, the phone loads as normal but I can't connect to the mobile provider and none of the application works. When you press an app, the screen will flash then back to the previous page. My other issue that I can't receive viber calls. Outgoing is fine. I've disabled firewall rules but still no go.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've been playing with xiaomi 2 for about a week now. Everything appears to be good and I really like the experience. However I did manage to discover 2 issues with the phone. First, after upgrading to miui 3.1.18, if I boot into the second partition, the phone loads as normal but I can't connect to the mobile provider and none of the application works. When you press an app, the screen will flash then back to the previous page. My other issue that I can't receive viber calls. Outgoing is fine. I've disabled firewall rules but still no go.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Both partitions should have the same version. check this for further help (post three)

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/a-simple-update-guide-for-xiaomi-m2.18942/

Hi guys,
This is Viber's rep. I'm here to help. :)

@cgchen - Viber is only partially compatible with custom ROMs. :/ Did you try to uninstall>reinstall?

Thanks,
Viber Team