Xiaomi Account Locked after .EU flashed

mauronofrio

Members
Jul 13, 2018
Hi to all. After i unlocked bootloader i decided to flash a xiaomi.eu rom on my Xiaomi Mi 8. All seem went good but at the first boot i got an xiaomi account block, but the account is not mine, the associated phone number seems to be indian mobile number. Someone can help me?
photo_2018-07-13_16-07-51.jpg

This problem cause you bought the phone from old owner who using that mi account ! Now phone be mi account lock

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Because old owner hidden mi cloud already !

Yés, hide mi cliud show you can using normally the same with hide icloud on iPhone, still using with your account but will show when you flash new rom

i dont understand how you could unlock when your account isnt signed to the phone?
Wasnt it unlocked when you bught it?
Or did you accepted that the phone wasnt sealed when you received it. I dont know if you have insurance or buy with paypal , then you can ask for refund because it isnt like it had to be

i dont understand how you could unlock when your account isnt signed to the phone?
Wasnt it unlocked when you bught it?
Or did you accepted that the phone wasnt sealed when you received it. I dont know if you have insurance or buy with paypal , then you can ask for refund because it isnt like it had to be
The phone was new and sealed. I unlocked it with my xiaomi account

Either someone has gotten access to your phone without your knowledge (children? happened to us once, 11 year old daughter played with mother's phone).

Or someone has hacked your Mi account.

Can't think of any other possibility, unless someone gave you a manipulated version of the EU rom.

When it was new and sealed I will go back to seller and let him solve this issue. You obvolious didn't get anew one. So you can use guarantee , where did you buy it. AliExpress?
Or did you by any change pay with credit card or PayPal. Then you can use the insurance from them. You sail isn't what you paid for..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 SE met Tapatalk
By gaurantee I mean warranty off course

Hi to all. After i unlocked bootloader i decided to flash a xiaomi.eu rom on my Xiaomi Mi 8. All seem went good but at the first boot i got an xiaomi account block, but the account is not mine, the associated phone number seems to be indian mobile number. Someone can help me?
View attachment 19260
First all if You unlocked your phone with your account then the phone is associated to your account. You can try go back to Xioami original firmware by flashing fastboot rom with Mi flash tool but remember select the option clean all. Default is clean all and lock and that is you have to change before flash otherwise you will lock bootloader again.

I had the same problem, my solution was to connect the phone to a WiFi without security (no password) to get the mi8 connected to internet, as my mobiy phone nr is associated to mi account, I connected my sim card to other phone. Then with mi8 connected to internet and your sim in other phone ready to receive unlock code from Xiaomi, you continue with the unlocking process in the mi8, the text message for unlock arrives to your sim(connected in the other phone) and finally you can fill the unlock code in the final step in your Mi8. I hope is clear, it worked to me.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

No, he cannot do that. Unless he had his phone OEM boot-loader unlocked first, but, the problem is he cannot open the phone system. He can't use it.
Since xiaomi.eu was installed, its bootloader was already unlocked. Also I assume something was already figured out within those past 5 years.