Xiaomi AX3600 with AX3000 Ethernet connection

maciek1422

Members
Oct 5, 2023
Hello! I have Xiaomi AX3600 and recently bought 2 x AX3000 to extend my WiFi. I have Ethernet backhaul for them, but the problem is when I connect them, then add to mesh node everything going okay, but then after 2 minutes whole WiFi is not working, but when I unplug Ethernet from AX3000 everything works. I want to connect them via Ethernet, because speed will be better, but don’t know how to make it working. Tried factory reset etc. and nothing works. Tried to just connect them with Ethernet (without adding mesh in app/web). Please help :(

It's clear that there are some issues with the latest ax3000 firmware at this point...
In my case I was able to configure the wired mesh network but if I'm connected to the mesh node, the connection is very unstable, the ssh connections are lagging brutally, the voice or video calls are lagging as well ...

Wow, i just configured one of my 2 mesh ax3000 and it is certianally breaking my SSH connections and timing them out. I do have 3 ethernet cables connected out of 4.
I do also get down times on my android phone, where i can't connect to internet, it takes about 1 to 2 min to get back to normal. and it only happnes with my android phone.

I do have an update available, 1.0.35(stable), but i am afraid it will make things worse. there doesn't seem to be any changelogs attached to it