Or Weekly? Right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-11-21-04-33-332_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-11-21-04-33-332_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 1,224
Last edited:
Reactions: AndresSYB
@ingbrzy
But how you released this enhanced miui version before they released?

The web says the release of the miui 12.5 enhanced version is today the 13th in China.

Sorry for bother you but could it be a misunderstanding with the name 'enhanced'?

is it a bug or only me i cannot apply any theme to this version 12.5.5 stable eu enhanced version device Alioth with nebrassy twrp

It's just me? the theme app seems buggy. I can change only icons favorite and lockscreen and after the recent screen lags. After force close of the system launcher recents screen gets normal again. Complete change of the theme its the same. Dirty and after clean flash I've got the same. Download of any theme from the store tells that some parts of the theme are incompatible. It's miui related about their changes systemwide? Thanks in advance.
@ingbrzy

Reactions: LimaRomeo79
It's just me? the theme app seems buggy. I can change only icons favorite and lockscreen and after the recent screen lags. After force close of the system launcher recents screen gets normal again. Complete change of the theme its the same. Dirty and after clean flash I've got the same. Download of any theme from the store tells that some parts of the theme are incompatible. It's miui related about their changes systemwide? Thanks in advance.
@ingbrzy
No answer... Meens no knowledge about the reason?

Install MIUI 12.5 by Xiaomi.eu for your device...
I have installed MIUI 12.6 (Weekly beta 21.8.11) Already. However is it possible to get the enhanced edition for this device? Because i already seen how efficient it is when it comes to ram management. Because i am not satisfied with current version ram management. I always miss some of the important notifications from apps i use most frequently. I have disabled all battery optimizations (Battery saver set to no restrictions) auto start enabled and all notifcations+show on lock screen enabled, app locked in the recents menu for never close it accidently. But even after doing all of it i received notifications from it only after i opened the app (Not happening always but this is annoying). Do you have any solution for this?