xiaomi.eu 12.5 notification is normal on mi10 ultra?

newzaa

Members
Nov 20, 2020
i use mi 10 ultra with china rom. And so many problem about Line app notification (no notification and some case is delay)

and updated to 12.5 china stable official yesterday. so notification is still problem.

so i want change to xiaomi.eu rom if notification is normally.

thank for your answer.

Most notification issues in china rom are due to the battery saver you have to go to app info/settings and disable battery saver for that app + allow it to auto start.

I don't use line, but was having similar issues in WhatsApp.

Still I moved to xiaomieu 12.5 and everything works fine, no notification issues (yet battery is drained faster )

Most notification issues in china rom are due to the battery saver you have to go to app info/settings and disable battery saver for that app + allow it to auto start.

I don't use line, but was having similar issues in WhatsApp.

Still I moved to xiaomieu 12.5 and everything works fine, no notification issues (yet battery is drained faster )

I also have 10 Ultra (EU 12.5.1 stable) .... besides noticing a faster battery consumption I have an annoying problem with the wallpapers in the home screen: When I unlock the phone (either with your fingerprint or my face) the wallpaper appears distorted in size for a second and then immediately returns to normal.
Does it happen to you too?

Have the same version! I don't seem to have any issues related to the wallpapers no... I use the super wall papers and they seem to work fine... All of them as I tend to switch one to the other.

I actually don't have 5G signal access ever since moving to the eu rom. But still hope it will get resolved eventually, how?, not sure.. not much of an issue, I still enjoy this phone and rom too much

unfortunately currently, in addition to the wallpaper problem, also some lag .... I find it worsened by the last update