Xiaomi.eu MIUI 10.2.1.0 is out for Mi5S.

I always install updates "dirty" without any wipes. Cannot help with your app, never heard of it.
I think that the problem is that i install after the 9.1.17 beta. The 9.1.17 is newer that estable ...

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Battery life? There is any battery drain?
Nope, have not noticed any difference from 10.1.2.0 on battery life.
But, I have noticed a new app included with this version - Google Lens, I do not know what it is for ... anyway Titanium backup got rid of it in no time :emoji_smile:

Please, anyone, show me camera interface. It's changed? Or still old.
It's enought?
Sorry i don't understand the PV

5b2b19a44642d9739016abc789f92efc.jpg

Edit. In this versión Blur efect isn't available in secondary cam

It's enought?
Sorry i don't understand the PV

5b2b19a44642d9739016abc789f92efc.jpg

Edit. In this versión Blur efect isn't available in secondary cam
Camera ui is changed. Thanks man.
But I don't understand why not changed on developer rom?
Where's the administration? Please answer me.

Camera ui is changed. Thanks man.
But I don't understand why not changed on developer rom?
Where's the administration? Please answer me.
Sorry, i have installed the global versión. In Xiaomi eu the camera app don't change, almost in 9.1.24 developer ROM. In estable Xiaomi eu 10.2.1 the camera app don't change. Only change un global versión

Hi everyone!
I'm new in the forum but it's not me first time with alternative ROMs and I'm running now the V10.1.2.0 Stable and I really think it's better than the official one.
So now I was trying to download the new version via the updater app, but it's not possible, does it happen often? Can I just download the new one and update it using the app so I won't need to reinstall everything again or I need to do it from TWRP starting again from zero?
My experience about other ROMs was that flashing a new one doing the wipes, let the smartphone like after a factory reset, and I haven't used before the titanium backup or anything like that, just the Google's account backup or the TWRP backup.
Let me know what you think it's the best choice.
Thanks for all the work you are doing.

Hi everyone!
I'm new in the forum but it's not me first time with alternative ROMs and I'm running now the V10.1.2.0 Stable and I really think it's better than the official one.
So now I was trying to download the new version via the updater app, but it's not possible, does it happen often? Can I just download the new one and update it using the app so I won't need to reinstall everything again or I need to do it from TWRP starting again from zero?
My experience about other ROMs was that flashing a new one doing the wipes, let the smartphone like after a factory reset, and I haven't used before the titanium backup or anything like that, just the Google's account backup or the TWRP backup.
Let me know what you think it's the best choice.
Thanks for all the work you are doing.

Yes, you can download new version zip and update it via updater app or from twrp directly, just make sure it is from stable ones if your current firmware is also stable, no wipes or resets needed. Xiaomi.eu updater app by itself is kinda unstable in noticing new firmware versions, I prefer to check it manually from links in stable forum thread.

Reactions: Mediolleno
Yes, you can download new version zip and update it via updater app or from twrp directly, just make sure it is from stable ones if your current firmware is also stable, no wipes or resets needed. Xiaomi.eu updater app by itself is kinda unstable in noticing new firmware versions, I prefer to check it manually from links in stable forum thread.
Thanks Batment, I had found that a lot of people have some problems with the updates but I had the doubt about the wipes or the way I should do it.
I'll do it tonight.
Thank you again.

New version is running and no bugs found yet.
Just for your information, I had Magisk installed and after the update, I had to reinstall it, I thought that without the wipes I wouldn't have to, but the system was unrooted.

I think that the dark Mode is only for developer ROM in miui10 for mi5s but i can't test this because i have miui11 instaled

Is it stable for daily usage? Now that i flashed miui 10 stable i don't want to repeat the process but maybe someday!
Yes for me.
I used phone, wifi, bluetooth, móvil pay, center clock mod, dolby atmos...
I don't have any problem

Reactions: j_moreno91