Xiaomi.eu MIUI stable vs Global EU Stock Rom

Infusion

Members
Oct 30, 2019
Expensive

I've been getting a lot of insight into the differences between the stable version.eu MIUI 11 and the stock version MIUI 11

I'm waiting for the bootloader to be unpacked right now, and I've been seeing if it pays to change ROM, read several topics, visited several pages but got in doubt

I've found that xiaomi.EU's MIUI 11 stable is a "cleaner" version of the stock version, and little or nothing else compared to the MIUI global stock version.

I noticed that with a specific program I can delete all applications from the default global MIUI system, so I don't see much need to be installing xiaomi.eu stable MIUI 11

I like stable versions, so the beta of each ROM is out of the question

The difference would be, xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 vs MIUI 11 global stock, and if it was worth unloading the bootloader and proceed to its configuration of ROM

Thank you

Expensive

I've been getting a lot of insight into the differences between the stable version.eu MIUI 11 and the stock version MIUI 11

I'm waiting for the bootloader to be unpacked right now, and I've been seeing if it pays to change ROM, read several topics, visited several pages but got in doubt

I've found that xiaomi.EU's MIUI 11 stable is a "cleaner" version of the stock version, and little or nothing else compared to the MIUI global stock version.

I noticed that with a specific program I can delete all applications from the default global MIUI system, so I don't see much need to be installing xiaomi.eu stable MIUI 11

I like stable versions, so the beta of each ROM is out of the question

The difference would be, xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 vs MIUI 11 global stock, and if it was worth unloading the bootloader and proceed to its configuration of ROM

Thank you
Its well worth it, you have much better settings and opinions in xiaomi.eu rom, you can turn off access to the power menu form lock screen, so if your phones stolen they cannot switch it off and there's many many other subtle changes that make the phone so much better in everyday life, the camera app is much better with more features, just install it and see for yourself

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Infusion
Hello,

she has an autonomy of madness. unlike the official version ^^

AAANNNNDDD :

• Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except HMNote3SE)
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • 3way reboot menu
  • Removed ads in system apps
  • Face Unlock for all 7.x/8.x/9.x devices
  • Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for 7.x/8.x/9.x devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
  • Fullscreen gestures for 7.x/8.x/9.x devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
  • Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Added Spell Checker switch
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added 4k Video support for MI4C, MI4S, HMNote3Pro, HMNote3SE, HMNote4X
  • Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app
  • Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)
  • SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks
  • Added game speed booster
  • Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
  • Fixed low volume sound via headphone
  • Fixed Google assistant voice response issue
  • And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience.
:-D

Reactions: Alan098765
Thank you friend

I had already read this, but the global stock version already has many of these extras, and with the new MIUI version it will also bring

I just wanted to know, as there are two stable versions of MIUI, the long-term user opinion

But it was enough to convince me and I will give xiaomi.eu a chance, thanks for the help

Thank you friend

I had already read this, but the global stock version already has many of these extras, and with the new MIUI version it will also bring

I just wanted to know, as there are two stable versions of MIUI, the long-term user opinion

But it was enough to convince me and I will give xiaomi.eu a chance, thanks for the help
Can you please tell me could you use the wallpaper carousel when you were on global rom

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Will I receive automatic updates regularly via ota? Or do I need to flash it everytime a new version comes out?

Hi all,

I would like to bump this discusion as there are new versions of the ROMS.

my current phone has 11.0.3.0 pggeuxm while I can find V11.0.6.0.PGGMIXM in https://c.mi.com//miuidownload/detail?device=1900375

As per https://www.getdroidtips.com/miui-11-list-of-xiaomi-devices-getting-miui-11-update/ :
18 – 26 December: Redmi Note 8 Pro model only will receive the global stable update

I am rather new I trying to learn. I would like to install TWRP in my brand new RN8P as per https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomiredminote8pro.html
That is supported in https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...recovery-twrp-3-3-1-0-touch-recovery-t4039691

So, one of my first decisions is whether I should stick to 11.0.3.0 pggeuxm for ever or switch to V11.0.6.0.PGGMIXM

Can those knowledgeable made a sid by side comparison of both?

TIA
GW

Reactions: Sérgio Gonçalves