Xiaomi.EU Poco UI Support?

Nemix

Members
May 14, 2019
Hello,

Any chance Xiaomi.EU will support Poco UI based on MIUI for global roms at the end of this year?

As far as I understand, Poco UI is not part of the Chinese ROM release Xiaomi.eu is based on.

So I would say the odds are pretty low.

As far as I understand, Poco UI is not part of the Chinese ROM release Xiaomi.eu is based on.

So I would say the odds are pretty low.

Not true, Poco X3 and X3 Pro are not based on Chinese roms release since they don't have a Chinese equivalent device.

I'm almost certain those Poco devices devices will only get Poco UI in the future.

Hello,

Top-left of all Xiaomi.eu's pages => "Xiaomi.eu - The pure MIUI project".

PocoUI or JoyUI => Xiaomi.eu doesn't plan to support these "custom" MIUI interfaces.

;)

Not true, Poco X3 and X3 Pro are not based on Chinese roms release since they don't have a Chinese equivalent device.

I'm almost certain those Poco devices devices will only get Poco UI in the future.
If supporting these devices in the future means having to maintain a completely separate collection of patches, then I'm pretty certain they will be dropped from support. Our free time is limited.

That's really too bad for some really popular devices like Poco X3 and X3 Pro, Poco F3 should be safe from this change since it's basically the Redmi K40.

Thanks for the reply.

That's really too bad for some really popular devices like Poco X3 and X3 Pro, Poco F3 should be safe from this change since it's basically the Redmi K40.

Thanks for the reply.
POCO F3, yes, we base it on China ROM.
As for POCO X3 and POCO X3 Pro, both are Global-only devices, so if such a drastic change is to happen, there's no way out of it.

Reactions: minh295 and Nemix
POCO F3, yes, we base it on China ROM.
As for POCO X3 and POCO X3 Pro, both are Global-only devices, so if such a drastic change is to happen, there's no way out of it.
That mean, Poco X3 and PRO will not have EU rom in the future? or only don't have MIUI UI support?
thanks for answer!

We will see if POCO UI will be available also for current POCO devices..