xiaomi.eu roms and Parallel Space problem

Authi

Members
Mar 10, 2022
Hi, I notice that xiaomi.eu roms don't works fine with Parallel Space app.

I explain: I usually flash xiaomi.eu roms, or Indonesia, Taiwan roms, because I need call recording available. If I work with oficial roms (Indonesia or Taiwan) Parallel Space works fine, but if I flash any xiaomi.eu rom (I tried in several devices: Mi 8 Pro, Mi 9 Lite, Mi Note 10 Pro, Mi 11 Lite 5G (both)) at the beggining works, but I don't know the reason, suddenly, all second space apps dessapears, and I have to reinstall again. It happens with both, weekly roms, or stable roms.

Dual space native from MIUI doesn't like me, because always appears a menu when I try to open (whatsapp for exemple) asking me which app (1st or 2nd) I prefer. I need privacity of second space apps, (I always hide with diferent shortcut, icon, etc) so I don't like oficial dual space, and that's the reason I prefer Parallel Space.

Are there any solution, in xiaomi.eu roms?

Right know, I use me daily phone (Mi 11 Lite 5G), with Taiwan rom for that problem. And every week I flash weekly rom on my other testing phone (Mi 11 Lite 5G NE) in order to discover if it finally works, but no solution I found.

Also have an Mi 9 Lite, with stable xiaomi.eu rom, and happens the same. Instead, with a Redmi Note 10S (with Indonesia rom) also works fine. (I know Mediatek devices are not supported by Comunity, so I flashed Indonesia rom)

Thanks.

A few days ago, I'm testing new stable rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.9.0.RKOCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download

Right now, Parallel Spce is working fine. I don't know how can it fails (perhaps), but I don't understand what is happening.

I'm using taiwan 12.5.4.0 stable in my main device, Mi 11 Lite 5G, and xiaomi.eu 12.5.9.0 stable on the secondary Mi 11 Lite 5G NE.

Also, I notice different battery draining between Taiwan and xiaomi.eu. With the same apk, and configuration, it seems that Taiwan (or Mi 11 Lite 5G) descent fastly than other (Mi 11 Lite 5G NE) with xiaomi.eu rom. :emoji_thinking:

A few days ago, I'm testing new stable rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.9.0.RKOCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download

Right now, Parallel Spce is working fine. I don't know how can it fails (perhaps), but I don't understand what is happening.

I'm using taiwan 12.5.4.0 stable in my main device, Mi 11 Lite 5G, and xiaomi.eu 12.5.9.0 stable on the secondary Mi 11 Lite 5G NE.

Also, I notice different battery draining between Taiwan and xiaomi.eu. With the same apk, and configuration, it seems that Taiwan (or Mi 11 Lite 5G) descent fastly than other (Mi 11 Lite 5G NE) with xiaomi.eu rom. :emoji_thinking:
Before I talk, before it breaks!!!
Parallel space deleted again second whatsapp, and gmail acount, without touching any configuration, apps, etc.
I can't use any xiaomi.eu rom if I need working Parallel Space app. I had to use, no other options available, Indonesia, or Taiwan rom, in order to call record.

Really sad…………

Try using second space (not dual apps) if You want to natively hide something. Not the ideal solution but it's better than nothing

Try using second space (not dual apps) if You want to natively hide something. Not the ideal solution but it's better than nothing
Thanks, I finally find another solution, using "wa business". I can change name, and icon, make fingerprint access, and it works fine for me, without the second space, parallel, etc.

Enviat des del meu 2109119DG usant Tapatalk