Xiaomi.eu Stable 8.2.2.0

Partono Luminto

Members
May 11, 2016
- is this ROM good & stable already compared to 8.1.6? especially in term of GPS locking speed
- currently i'm using TWRP 3.1.0-1 and xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.6, is it still the same proses as usual to update to 8.2.2.0? means that i just flash directly thru TWRP.
many thanks in advance

Hi, Can i update 8.1.6 to 8.2.2 directly? Or i must first install another version or something?

Cheers

Hi, Can i update 8.1.6 to 8.2.2 directly? Or i must first install another version or something?

Cheers
I install direct from 8.1.6 to 8.2.2 and delete standard cache+davl and data(I wont fresh start) and all work Nice.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Partono Luminto
Is there no problem? It's still a change from android 6 to android 7 ? Do I have to change the twrp version?? Thanks for reply :)

I've found a bug in this firmware. In my phone operator's time zone was activated, and I have noticed that the time zone is incorrect. It is less one hour than it should be. I am in Russia, Moscow time, but the firmware sets the european time zone. So I have time zone +2:00 instead of +3:00. There was no such problem in global 8.2.2.0 firmware.

I'm finally using this ROM on my mi5 for 2 weeks plus.
What I found are:
- GPS is much better compared to 8.1.6 but not as good as 7.5.7
- Stability is good as well until yesterday all the setting is resetted automatically after reboot :(
- quite laggy compared to 8.1.6

Last edited:
I've a question, if I want to try this rom and right now i'm with Lineage 15.1 with TWRP, should I wipe everything and install it from an external memory? Or I could just do the typical 3 wipes and install it?