xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip

Yes I reflashed 12.5.1.0 by Xiaomi.eu.
SafetyNet result in magisk app was failed both and now unrooted with that app is CTS false, Basic Interity: false and Advice: restore to factory rom
Basic Integrity: false = You messed up your system (ROM), so you should try to:

1) Uninstall Magisk completely = Install this zip file in TWRP (do NOT rename this zip file) => uninstall.zip

2) Reflash the ROM and reboot your device

3) Check SafetyNet again

Basic Integrity: false = You messed up your system (ROM), so you should try to:

1) Uninstall Magisk completely = Install this zip file in TWRP (do NOT rename this zip file) => uninstall.zip

2) Reflash the ROM and reboot your device

3) Check SafetyNet again

Thanks, that's what i did before, completely uninstall magisk from magisk app and reflash.
What difference does it make flashing that file from TWRP?
Magisk official documentation says you can rename your magisk apk to uninstall.zip.

Thanks, that's what i did before, completely uninstall magisk from magisk app and reflash.
What difference does it make flashing that file from TWRP?
Magisk official documentation says you can rename your magisk apk to uninstall.zip.
I don't know if there is a difference from Magisk app. ;)
My uninstall.zip is the renamed zip from Magisk-v23.0.zip. :)

Reactions: arboria
I was with the 12.1 weekly. But i updated to this stable 2 months ago. I can say that the battery is a little bit better whit the miui 12.5 stable but everything else was better with the 12.1 weekly :(
I have a lot of small bugs

Hello all. Is that really an advantage updating mi 8 from 12.0.3.0 global stock to 12.5.1.0 xiaomi.eu? Is it worth it?