Xiaomi.eu_redmi 3 7.1.3.0 Miflash Rom

I asked the ingbrzy via pm and he said it was their rom
Interesting how it's not in the list though, I agree

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hm... OK. But the problem is that I have upgraded the ROM on my phone to 7.2.4 so I don't know if I can install this ROM or not. Did anyone try it? Do I need to wipe data before installing?

I think you can downgrade to multilanguage v7.1.3.o.
But only with MiFlash in download mode. I assume you have locked BL ?
If you select "flash all" in Milash , then all data will be wiped.

Am I the only one who after having this rom flashed can't get 3G/4G working? I have the signal, I can call and text but mobile internet isn't working

Good one!
Just a question. I tried to download files through Google Chrome, but it fails. I verified that it is the same for other friends.

It happens also in Wi-Fi, and even if there's no limit to download (using stock browser everything is OK).

Someone else in this situation?

Tapatalkato dal mio Redmi3

Have you checked in the "downloads" app, settings?
There's a limit there?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

No limits. Other browsers work good, only Chrome has this problem. Friends with this Rom are in the same situation

Can someone tell me how to make a rom like this, I would like to make a rom for Redmi Note 3 Pro just like this, then I can share to everyone, if someone know please just tell me, thank you

Am I the only one who after having this rom flashed can't get 3G/4G working? I have the signal, I can call and text but mobile internet isn't working
I have the same issue. Texting and Calling is OK, but no mobile internet connection via carrier whatsoever. No 2G (edge), no 3G, no HSDPA.
(Europe, Vienna; Carrier: HoT)

Be warned!

No limits. Other browsers work good, only Chrome has this problem. Friends with this Rom are in the same situation

Its about catching URL from chrome to downloads apk. I solved it pushing long time the link and choosing download from pop-up menu.

It will download using embedded chrome downloader instead of downloads apk

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: greenlabel
Is there a way to install developer rom over this? Since i cant go into mi recovery.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm new in the xiaomi world.
I have a Redmi3 with MIUI 7.1.1 (LHPCNCK) Stable.
In your opinion it is worth flashing 7.1.3? Are there improvements over the previous version?

Also in the download page (on xiaomi.eu) I see that is present the version 7.2.4 for "ido" but not in the right format to be flashed with MiFlash.

There is a zip with format compatible with MiFlash?

Great job...
I have used Mi Flash, following your procedure to replace the "multilingual" ROM from Banggood in "Franglais".
My new Redmi3 has of course a locked bootloader.

I have used the suggested "multi_ido_V7.1.3.0 MiFlash" ROM
I have selected the "Flash all" option in MiFlash to get a clean install.

All is quite OK, close to perfection, except for some minor bugs as for example Mi Remote application crash.

It is probably corrected in the recent "xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_V7.2.4.0.LHPCNDB_v7-5.1.zip"
But it can not be directly flashed using Mi Flash.
And my bootloader may stay locked for a while, depending on the mood and the availability of Xiaomi

Can you generate for all of us a new "multi_ido_V7.2.4.0." in the required MiFlash format.

Thanks

Gluto...