Xiaomi f5 pro EAE (europe) and Call recording

iamthevector

Members
Sep 3, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm from Italy and I've got a Xiaomi Poco F5 Pro with

V14.0.7.0.TMNEUXM - POCO F5 Pro EAE

Google has blocked the ability to record calls (which I had on my old Poco F1), which is essential for me. Can any of you tell me what to do to enable this feature? Warranty is not a problem.

I've found those rooms.

And this guide. Do you think this will work?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Download and install the EU ROM from here, then you will have the Xiaomi dialer which supports call recording. As far as I know it is not possible to install MI dialer on the stock ROM (global).

Reactions: PeaceOne
Download and install the EU ROM from here, then you will have the Xiaomi dialer which supports call recording. As far as I know it is not possible to install MI dialer on the stock ROM (global).
From where? Btw i think this is the opposite. I allready have V14.0.7.0.TMNEUXM - POCO F5 Pro EAE
and i need the global, or am i getting confused?

I solved using this guide and Installing truecall is good for me. I would have preferred Xiaomi Dialer but that's it.

Just install the dialer with call recorder functionality, and give them the accessibility permission not from the accessibility menu but from the app settings. So akward.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Then you are posting on a wrong forum.
This forum is about the xiaomi.eu custom rom, like on the domain name, is not an official EU one.

Reactions: wolden